Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I think I blew a funny fuse.
    #7849969 -

Has anyone seen the SouthPark where Cartman sees the funniest thing he will ever see?

It was just on Comedy Central and it's probably the funniest thing I've ever seen on SouthPark.

On a side note, have you ever experienced a moment where you think you're seeing the funniest thing you'll ever see? Or is there always room for something funnier?

I need to hit the bong again...:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: Jeebies]
    #7850006 -

I was watching snl a few months back and they had some skit with an evil scientist named Dr. Scientist who shot cats out of his gun that attacked people.

lol, man, I haven't laughed that hard in years. SNL has really gone downhill, but that shit was fucking hilarious. I was in absolute tears.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: appleorange]
    #7850019 -

I actually never got into SNL, mainly because it was before my time.

do you watch southpark though?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: Jeebies]
    #7850113 -

i watch southpark occasionally, not a big tv person really. i did see that episode you were talking about though.

lol, here is the infamous laser cats. funniest shit ever.

LASER CATS!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: Jeebies]
    #7850155 -

I watched that earlier, the best newer ones were the imagination land saga


--------------------
"Sanity is for the Weak"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: Jeebies]
    #7850255 -

NOTHING is funnier then when people get hurt.

NOTHING.

There is always going to be an endless supply of people getting hurt, so I'm assured that I will never blow the funny fuse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: Chubba]
    #7850308 -

Damn laser cats!
No, damn us.


--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: Jeebies]
    #7850322 -

I just rewatched it online because of this thread.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: Jeebies]
    #7850325 -

poop is always funny, it has been since the beginning.:tongue2:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: thoughts]
    #7850329 -

You should hang out in OTD.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #7850338 -

why not.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: thoughts]
    #7850386 -

'End of the world' flash video was the funniest for me at one point. I don't think someone can run out of laughs, but when you laugh so hard your tears come out and all the muscles in your jaw and mouth hurt thats what I'd like to think as blowing a funny fuse!! Lol


--------------------

"We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Arabia. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here." - Richard Dawkins

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: wyldeman007]
    #7850484 -

Quote:
but when you laugh so hard your tears come out and all the muscles in your jaw and mouth hurt thats what I'd like to think as blowing a funny fuse!! Lol



I had a situation like that, laughed so hard it was just mega painful.

It was the first time I smoked pot while watching the Jackass: movie.

That combination with a 15yo brain and best friends was definetely the pinnacle of laughing, never to be repeated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: Chubba]
    #7850545 -

I'd say just about anything is the funniest thing ever if you are on acid. I was crying in tears laughing at Freddy Got Fingered when I watched it on acid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #7851194 -

One time on acid. i bombed down a mountain on a skateboard.
not a hill. a mountain

first we bombed a ridge actualy.
but then
it was like 15 min of stright up carving and warping thorugh redwood trees at high speeds



for a week or 2 i never thought anything could ever be as awsome as that.
it was my "peak experience"

and i still think its way way up thar but no, other things are more awsome


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: notapillow]
    #7851299 -

Haha just yesterday I woke up to this:


Slept at my buddies house, he lives with his Dad still and his dad always bitches..ALWAYS..no matetr what..

If you drink out of a cup he's like WTF TAKING ALL MY CUPS!??WTF!!??

But anyway his dad was gone for 3 days and we were just chillin in his basement playing guitar hero and smokin bud 3 nights straight.

Welll..the last night my friend pinched like 3/4 of a bud (which was the last bud in the bag) from his dads stash and smoked it with me him and another friend of mine...

So the next morning when his dad got home I woke up and went and took a piss and went back to the recliner where I was sleeping and closed my eyes attempting to fall back asleep..

I wasn't sleeping yet when I heard his dad walk down the steps and I cracked my eyes so that I could see what happened.

His dad walked down stairs and my friend is sleeping on the couch not 3 feet from me. I see his dad pull back his fist and just punch my friend as hard as he possibly can in his son's face while my friend (his son) is completely vulnerable and innocently sleeping. He then started bitching about how we scratched his cooking pan? Even though it was already scratched and it's not like it really matters, but he was just mad about the bud and didn't wanna say so..

But ya it was hilarious and it took every bit of willpower I had to pretend that I was still sleeping and not burst out laughing.

It was like seeing someone unsuspectingly get kicked in the balls except it was 10x funnier because I saw it in real life..lol

Now that I recall it, it doesn't sound as funny as it looked..Guess you ahd to be there..haha:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: Brain Fart]
    #7851318 -

haha

is his dad a fucking tweaker or something?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #7851333 -

I dunno, lol his dad is big though..both hi mand his dad are big, but it was damn funny cause his dad always flips out like this...

Honestly like if there is one cup on the table downstairs he's like

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MAKE A MESS in MYYY HOUSE WTF USING ALL MY CUPS."

And my friend is like

" Dad, do you want us to drink out of the toilet orrr what?"

Lol it geeks me out every time cause I know he'll say it every time he comes down stairs..lol

But seein hi mwack my friend was like, the icing o nthe cake..I was waiting for it haha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I blew a funny fuse. [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #7852263 -

EternalCowabunga said:
I'd say just about anything is the funniest thing ever if you are on acid.  I was crying in tears laughing at Freddy Got Fingered when I watched it on acid.



:lol:

Acid managed to turn the ounce of laughter in Freddy Got Fingered, into a pound of it?


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Southpark Rewind Trainwreck 904 7 05/01/05 12:18 AM
by Trainwreck
* Try this, this is funny p4kSouL 510 8 09/26/05 09:07 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Funniest Joke
( 1 2 all )
beatlebangboy 2,631 33 11/13/04 06:49 AM
by SummerBreeze
* Funniest Day at Work Ever. Was my Last Day so i went in Drunk TysonTomko 880 12 08/23/05 12:58 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Funniest 'Hunting/ Cultivation' Posts Ever !!! suboriginal 1,265 4 05/25/04 09:00 AM
by suboriginal
* Funny Sex Stories. YouEnjoyMyself 2,007 3 09/04/24 12:38 AM
by amontripper
* Funniest things you've seen scribbled in bathrooms
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,485 37 12/19/05 07:43 PM
by RuNE
* Funniest prank you ever pulled
( 1 2 3 all )
Pathos 5,856 41 12/17/04 06:51 AM
by Supernova

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,791 topic views. 3 members, 37 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.