Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Who else has had a homosexual experience
    #7803432 -

I did when I was 15 and I am a closet homosexual.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7803465 -

once in like 1st grade or something. I'll stick to wimmenz thankyou.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7803505 -

once when I got really really really drunk  :muppet:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7803660 -

I have given someone head when I was high on some RC's once. Not really a secret or anything. I didn't mind it, but it doesn't really turn me on, or any thought of guys for that matter...atleast not as much as women

who knows though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7803764 -

Anonymous said:
once when I got really really really drunk  :muppet:



Fuck muppet, I don't know if it's the bold and italics, the muppet smiley or the story, but you're so damn obvious in your anonymous posts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7803850 -

its the bold, for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7803863 -

Anonymous said:
I have given someone head when I was high on some RC's once. Not really a secret or anything. I didn't mind it, but it doesn't really turn me on, or any thought of guys for that matter...atleast not as much as women

who knows though



pwned.

:gayflag:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7803905 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
once when I got really really really drunk  :muppet:



Fuck muppet, I don't know if it's the bold and italics, the muppet smiley or the story, but you're so damn obvious in your anonymous posts.



I try  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7803933 -

I let 2 different guys blow me, but I don't consider myself gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7804370 -

I made out with a guy once. I was kind of confused about my sexuality at the time. I consider myself heterosexual now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7804822 -

i really dont understand how anyone could be confused about their sexuality. when people say this does it mean they cant tell if they are attracted to males of females?

i mean wtf how can there be any confusion unless you are just gay but havent yet realized it due to social standards imparted on ur brain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7805871 -

What I mean is that I was bicurious. I knew I liked girls, and had some attraction to guys. After messing around with that guy, I realized I wasn't really into it. So, I dunno. Maybe on some level I am a little bisexual, but for all intents and purposes, I'm functionally heterosexual.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has had a homosexual experience [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7806418 -

Many people have feelings towards both sexes, with one sex being the dominant one. I am sure it exists in everyone, but like you said, society comes into play too. I am sure you'd suck a dick if you werre brought up diffrently

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
515 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.