Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Christmas Hypocrites *DELETED*
    #7797848 -

Post deleted by LunarEclipse

Reason for deletion: xmas hippocrates



--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #7797886 -



Bah, humbug?


Don't feel left out. I didn't forget you. Hope you like it:



:hug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #7797888 -

atheism is hypocritical :tongue:

when they write the date, they are using a system based of the birth of Jesus.

that means that they acknowledge his birth and the date accordingly..

:cool: merry christmas.

not a stab at atheism, but it's true..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #7797908 -

Quote:
when they write the date, they are using a system based of the birth of Jesus.



No, when we write a date, we write one that is commonly accepted, with the purpose of making ourselves understood, with the purpose of having a fluent and fruitful communication.
Sorry to burst your fairy tale bubble. :lol:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #7797919 -

Christmas isn't about religion; it is about presents.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: WScott]
    #7797937 -

Buddhism is about being in the present.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #7797951 -

I just like the food! :chew:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #7797955 -

Well, seeing as how the Christians stole the idea for Christmas from the pagans, and most of the holiday traditions associated with Christmas are actually Yule rituals, I think that it is unreasonable to claim it as a Christian-only celebration.

Personally, I prefer to celebrate on the Winter Solstice, and avoid all the crazy consumerism which currently constitutes Christmas.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: marz13]
    #7797959 -

>> Buddhism is about being in the present.
> I just like the food! :chew:

What is so special about Buddhist food?


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #7797964 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
Buddhism is about being in the present.



Who wrapped the gift? :japsmile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: Veritas]
    #7797970 -

Let's not forget Kittymas Day.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #7798059 -

I don't recognize Christmas as any special day. I refuse to acknowledge a "Holy Day" prescribed by the Romanist church of Satan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: fivepointer]
    #7798062 -

Good for you!  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: Veritas]
    #7798089 -

Any day I get off work is a "holy day" to me. Plus I get to eat turkey!!!! Oops....uh...I meant tofurkey...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #7798132 -

LunarEclipse said:
364 days of the year = "religion is a crock, get lost Christians we are having a logical discussion here"

+

Christmas Day = Let's celebrate the biggest Christian Holiday Christmas HO HO HO let's post funny Christmas songs and Christmas pictures (after all, it's TRADITION)

=

Christmas Hypocrites



First of all it's not even on the same data that Jesus was born. Second of all Christmas is about consumerism, most people... even Christians do not give a fuck about the actual meaning of Christmas.They care about shopping at the malls for 10 hours straight and buying shit that they don't need. Awesome. HYPOCRITES, fucking Christians.

And no, I didn't do shit for Xmas and I didn't buy any presents. Fuck that shit. I got high, real high, popped some perks and smoked some bud.

What the fuck are you smoking?


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: downforpot]
    #7798145 -

I wonder how many here, that have openly denied Christianity, will partake in some way in "Christmas"? Non-Christian hypocrites.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: fivepointer]
    #7798170 -

I AM NOT a Christian and proud of it, BUT my employer gave me the day off. Damn straight I am celebrating.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: fivepointer]
    #7798178 -

fivepointer said:
I wonder how many here, that have openly denied Christianity, will partake in some way in "Christmas"? Non-Christian hypocrites.



Why the fuck does that matter? It's all about buying shit these days. Who the fuck gives a fuck about Christ? Most people give a fuck about their brand new 50 inch plama screen.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: marz13]
    #7798181 -

marz13 said:
I just like the food! :chew:



:thumbup: :thumbup: 

I'm jewish for crying out loud, but still give christmas presents to my grandkids and cook a big feast.  I'm not at all religious, but holidays are holidays, so I like to eat, drink, and be merry on all of them.  I hope that doesn't make me a christmas hypocrite. :shrug:
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Christmas Hypocrites [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #7798191 -

Why give a fuck about about a judgment call made by someone you don't agree with? I will be a Christmas hypocrite...and I will love it.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Image that best captures the spirit of Christmas
( 1 2 all )
OrgoneConclusion 3,184 23 12/11/13 03:49 PM
by Repertoire89
* Hypocrites and the Fear of Death?
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 5,338 29 08/19/06 02:02 PM
by Moonshoe
* Who here is a hypocrite?
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 2,240 24 03/16/04 05:09 PM
by valour
* Hypocrites cez 1,388 9 07/11/13 02:20 AM
by cez
* The Truth About Christmas
( 1 2 all )
chodamunky 5,810 24 12/26/19 07:19 AM
by Metaphysician
* the secret of Christmas spud 1,261 5 12/24/02 02:18 PM
by spud
* Happy Christmas MutantBonobo 648 11 12/24/10 08:57 PM
by Icelander
* The Spirit of Christmas! OrgoneConclusion 396 9 11/28/16 06:16 PM
by LunarEclipse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
5,071 topic views. 0 members, 33 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.