Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Soundcards - Application: recording music
    #7792898 -

I know nothing about soundcards. I'm looking for a good soundcard that is geared towards recording.

I plan on getting a new computer fairly soon in the future hopefully and I'd like to plan for a soundcard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soundcards - Application: recording music [Re: Spooge]
    #7793514 -

well if your getting a new computer you might aswell do the smart thing and get an apple.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soundcards - Application: recording music [Re: snoot]
    #7793519 -

snoot said:
well if your getting a new computer you might aswell do the smart thing and get an apple.



That's what I want, but I can't afford them. To pricey.

Do you know any brand names or whatnot for good soundcards for PC.

I was doing a little bit of reading and I definetly want one with at least 4 analog inputs(or is it output?).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soundcards - Application: recording music [Re: Spooge]
    #7794738 -

check out the Emu soundcards

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soundcards - Application: recording music [Re: stefan]
    #7794920 -

stefan said:
check out the Emu soundcards



Hey cool and thanks :cool:

http://www.emu.com/products/product.asp?product=9872

Seems pretty decent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soundcards - Application: recording music [Re: Spooge]
    #7795107 -

You can get the M-Audio Audiophile 2496for a good price at other music stores on the net. Try B&H photo or audiomidi.com. Don't buy from m-audio directly ($$$).

You can also get a USB mobile recording interface if the comp you got doesn't have any more available pci slots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soundcards - Application: recording music [Re: gema]
    #7795564 -

yzz, you're best bet is m-audio or Emu. Infact I'm pretty sure m-audio just released some top end audiophile cards for a decent price, hi-def goodness;

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Revolution51-main.html


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soundcards - Application: recording music [Re: snoot]
    #7795574 -

if you look around you could find a used apple for hella cheap, watch ebay or craigslist.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soundcards - Application: recording music [Re: gema]
    #7795728 -

Thanks Gema and Snoot

...now that's what i"m looking for! :cool: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* For recording music CrazyShroomMan 1,058 12 04/27/05 08:15 PM
by freddurgan
* recording music. Anonymous 1,032 10 12/17/03 11:28 PM
by ekomstop
* Words Of Warning to the Music Industry Hopefull:
( 1 2 all )
Jim 3,963 35 08/19/11 02:08 PM
by Jordainio
* Recording: Digital vs Tapes? Adamist 1,372 10 05/19/03 08:50 AM
by Adamist
* home recording on a pc eric_the_redS 691 3 06/27/03 06:34 PM
by micro
* removing vocals from music Muppet 1,089 6 10/18/03 02:13 PM
by Muppet
* Recording Devices Anonymous 2,099 12 01/31/02 02:51 AM
by Anonymous
* First tune of Electronic Music? EVER!!!
( 1 2 all )
Ayahuasca 8,901 22 03/16/10 12:19 PM
by SneezingPenis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
879 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.