Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
For recording music
    #4098102 -

Whats the best thing i can use for me recording music my own music playing all the instruments, im thinking a 4-track mini-studio or something what about you guys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: CrazyShroomMan]
    #4098112 -

Cakewalk is good, Cubase is good, and Reason I use.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4098201 -

I thought you can't record instruments with Reason? maybe with the new version it's possible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: CrazyShroomMan]
    #4099056 -

I use Acid. It's pretty good. Cakewalk is a good one too, a friend of mine uses that.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: Harbinger]
    #4099081 -

ACID, FruityLoops....CoolEdit(because I like the recorded sound it gets for some reason)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: nonoman]
    #4099113 -

Saw or Pro Tools if you have the money. Otherwise cakewalk and the others are good.. Mini studio would also work.. Depends on your computer and cash resources.. All in all.. If I didnt have the cash for Pro Tools, I would go with the mini studio because they are more portable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: larryg]
    #4099225 -

I was running Pro Tools Le on a mac for a while. Very straight forward program, but we were also using a 24 track mixer.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: Jim]
    #4099234 -

if you are going hardware, you can get the korg D1600mkII 16 track digital recorder with built in cd burner for ~$900. Shop around. Musicians Friend has it at $1065, but its out there for cheaper.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: Jim]
    #4099265 -

Cubase SX2 with a bunch of Sonalksis, Kjehreus, PSP Audioware and Voxengo Vst plugins, NO DOUBT. And Adobe Audition for editing.
Nothing better. True pro quality.


--------------------
A friend of a friend used to grow gourmet shrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: FeliusAndromeda]
    #4100180 -

acid is very easy to use, i always recommend it


--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: joecrab]
    #4103974 -

i like sound forge

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: gobbler]
    #4104099 -

I like most Sonic Foundry stuff that i've used; so i'll also recommend Acid and Sound Forge  :thumbup:  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: For recording music [Re: Git_Er_Done]
    #4104525 -

I like CoolEdit and

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

It's free and it works.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* recording music. Anonymous 1,032 10 12/17/03 11:28 PM
by ekomstop
* Words Of Warning to the Music Industry Hopefull:
( 1 2 all )
Jim 3,963 35 08/19/11 02:08 PM
by Jordainio
* Recording: Digital vs Tapes? Adamist 1,372 10 05/19/03 08:50 AM
by Adamist
* home recording on a pc eric_the_redS 691 3 06/27/03 06:34 PM
by micro
* removing vocals from music Muppet 1,089 6 10/18/03 02:13 PM
by Muppet
* Need something good to record your music???(FREE!!!!!!!!!!!) Psilocybeingzz 510 2 07/15/04 07:53 PM
by Middleman
* Amateur rock music production - GarageBand versus Logic JacquesCousteau 1,091 3 06/08/05 11:20 PM
by automan
* recording and beats CptnGarden 693 5 05/16/05 09:40 PM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,058 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.