Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
Would you fuck a 16 yr old?
    #7699067 -

I met this girl yesterday. it was her 16th birthday.

we talked and i was really diggin her and she was obviously into me.
she works at the mall and i wanna go down there today and say whats up.

she likes to get stoned. i kinda want to take her out n shit you know?

im 19 and shes 16. does this sound kinda wrong?


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: thoughts]
    #7699077 -

It depends. How mature are you and how mature is she? Laws also vary by state but I think you're fine.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: robbyberto]
    #7699081 -

no i wouldnt fuck a 16yr old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: robbyberto]
    #7699084 -

im pretty mature. i think shes cool.

so hopefully i can woo her in.;)


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: mraejay]
    #7699090 -

haha. i guess the question wasnt if youd fuck a 16 yr old.

it should be, would you fuck a 16 yr old if you wer only 19?


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: thoughts]
    #7699109 -

16 = a kid to me at age 19


--------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you're ridin' through the ruts,
Don't you complicate your mind.

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy
Don't bury your thoughts,
Put your vision to reality, yeah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: VisionsToReality] * 3
    #7699115 -

If I was 18 I guess I would, if I was 19 it'd be iffy... I don't really like the attitude of any 16-18yo girl really though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: thoughts]
    #7699118 -

i can say forshure i wouldnt fuck a 16yr old, boy or girl.

forsome reason its more accepting for younger girls to be super sexually active with older guys.. but vice-versa just seems odd. I couldnt imagine me (19 yr old girl)fucking a 16 yr old boy. but when i was a 16 yr old girl it was a diffrent story..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: mraejay] * 2
    #7699127 -

If nobody wanted to do it, there wouldn't be a law.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: thoughts]
    #7699144 -

iwasaClown said:
im 19 and shes 16. does this sound kinda wrong?



Bad news man.  Not worth jail (matters what state you're in), the social stigma, and the immature drama shit you will probably have to deal with.

I know the feeling.  You hit it off with this cute-ass girl with a killer body and she looks like she's 20 and then she's like, "I'm 16".  :undecided:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7699162 -

yes i would. but only where legal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: thoughts]
    #7699194 -

I don't think it's wise to get her high OR fuck her, let alone both.

Mature or not, she's a kid. What if she gets pregnant, goes nuts, TELLS SOMEONE YOU GAVE HER DRUGS?! You are dealing with an entirely different set of parameters here then you typically would with another adult.

Is it really worth the risk to you AND her just to get your dick wet? If she's a cool girl and you just want to hang out with her, then just hang out with her.


--------------------

~I was born of a voice untimely,
the so-called echo of a man's ordure~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: thoughts]
    #7699204 -

don't listen to these assholes  :snub:

yes - it's okay
yes - you should
yes god damnit yes

you're a pedophile now son...make me proud  :craven:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: mrsautoman] * 1
    #7699208 -

it might be last chance you ever get dude, think on that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: Muppet]
    #7699215 -

16? Isn't that a little old for you, Mups?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: thoughts] * 1
    #7699217 -

Based on legal consequences alone, I would certainly say it's not worth it. Legality aside, I think at your age I might have considered it. At this point in my life, no way. When I was your age, they didn't seem so different. But now I look at girls that age, and they truly do seem like kids to me. Even 18-19 year old girls are hard for me to relate to nowadays.

What sucks is that when I was 16, none of the girls paid attention to me. Then when I got older and became an adult, suddenly High School girls were into me. Weird how that works. But I'm now at a point where I want a woman, not a girl.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7699232 -

Then when I got older and became an adult, suddenly High School girls were into me. Weird how that works.

Doesn't that shit suck? I sometimes have cute little young things look at me and flirt and it's like, "Honey, where the fuck were you ten years ago when I was in high school and getting NO sex".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: thoughts]
    #7699233 -

Quote:
im 19 and shes 16. does this sound kinda wrong?




I dunno about it being "wrong", but it certainly sounds like trouble to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: thoughts] * 2
    #7699245 -

No, because they're not developed fully. Nothing against it, I just like my women fully physicaly and emotionaly developed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you fuck a 16 yr old? [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #7699254 -



--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Younger Girl..
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 4,086 24 03/18/04 12:47 PM
by iloveraving
* guy or a girl - which are you?
( 1 2 all )
Rob_K 2,655 36 10/18/08 03:09 PM
by IR0NHYM0N
* Need advice from Shroomerite girls
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 9,249 57 09/23/03 04:08 AM
by Anonymous
* This girl... Droz 1,671 9 08/30/06 06:55 PM
by coda
* Suicide bombers Adamist 1,876 15 12/11/04 06:48 PM
by silversoul7
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,259 63 04/26/05 08:39 PM
by afoaf
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,176 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* What happened to girls over the age of 18? Stonerware 2,417 11 05/13/06 02:05 PM
by fresh313

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
51,206 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.