Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Black morel (Morchella importuna) live culture on agar   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, CBD Compare   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNewbeeeegrower
S&M MUSHROOM MAN
Loc: HOLLYWOOD
is Strain-A Psilocybe mexicana a good one to grow
    #749415 - 07/15/02 10:30 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

ok is Strain-A Psilocybe mexicana a good strain to grow for the first time and does
sclerotia contane Psilocybian as well as the Mushrooms I got A spore Syringe odered as well as a Philosopher's Bag to grow them in and they will be here in a few days so any advice will be helpfull

Thanks the Newbe

--------------------
NOTHING IS REAL ITS JUST YOUR MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU JUST LIKE ME............
THAT MEANS ALL I HAVE POSTED IS BULLSHIT AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT POURPOSES ONLY....
IN OTHER WORDS DONT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS!!!!!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: is Strain-A Psilocybe mexicana a good one to grow [Re: Newbeeeegrower]
    #749426 - 07/15/02 10:35 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

IMO the sclerotia would be a good thing to grow but fruiting is much more difficult. F+ is easy. PM me and I will send you a complimentary F+ syringe.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Black morel (Morchella importuna) live culture on agar   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, CBD Compare   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation