Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePig_In_Zen
Loc: GA
Strains for grain growing...and Georgia spore law?
    #615635 - 04/22/02 11:56 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

If using the grain/worm castings method, will any strain of Cubenis work? Or are there only certian types that grow on grain? (I'm thinking B+ or Golden Teacher)

Oh, and what is up with the Georgia spore laws?

Thanks,
PigInZen

--------------------
My brain is the burger, and my heart the charcoal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlueBruiser
Psilocin Technician

Loc: Mushroom planet
Re: Strains for grain growing...and Georgia spore law? [Re: Pig_In_Zen]
    #615850 - 04/23/02 06:53 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

from what I konw all cubensis will grow on grain. U also asked about worm castings , if you do a search for threads on wrom castings u will see that all of them seem to end up ...well....no where. I have tried wrom castigns and I dont liek it. I got contams up the ass. I would stick to manure based compost f your thinking bulk substrates.

yes spores are illegal in Georgia but they are also illegal in California. I live in california and I had no problem getting spores. so dont worry about it.

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies