Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePig_In_Zen
Loc: GA
Strains for grain growing...and Georgia spore law?
    #615635 - 04/22/02 11:56 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

If using the grain/worm castings method, will any strain of Cubenis work? Or are there only certian types that grow on grain? (I'm thinking B+ or Golden Teacher)

Oh, and what is up with the Georgia spore laws?

Thanks,
PigInZen

--------------------
My brain is the burger, and my heart the charcoal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlueBruiser
Psilocin Technician

Loc: Mushroom planet
Re: Strains for grain growing...and Georgia spore law? [Re: Pig_In_Zen]
    #615850 - 04/23/02 06:53 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

from what I konw all cubensis will grow on grain. U also asked about worm castings , if you do a search for threads on wrom castings u will see that all of them seem to end up ...well....no where. I have tried wrom castigns and I dont liek it. I got contams up the ass. I would stick to manure based compost f your thinking bulk substrates.

yes spores are illegal in Georgia but they are also illegal in California. I live in california and I had no problem getting spores. so dont worry about it.

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale