Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinekebunk
Drug scene in Germany
    #742886 - 07/12/02 11:04 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

In a few weeks I'm going to be taking a trip to Germany, and I was wondering about the drug scene and the laws. Should I expect run into anything interesting or just a bunch of drunks???

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMightyQuinn
Eskimo
Loc: United States
Re: Drug scene in Germany [Re: kebunk]
    #743257 - 07/13/02 08:27 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I did a week in Berlin this past January. There were about 3 headshops within two blocks of the hostel we stayed in. The owner of the one across the street from us offered to sell me "Magische mushrooms" but despite my 7 years of German and his English we were totally unable to come to any sort of an understanding aside from the fact that he had Hawaiian and Equadorian and it was 25. I saw a dreaddie German fellow come in, slap down about 20 Euros on the counter, say "Hawaiian" and walk out after being handed a tiny little cloth bag, but the efforts that the shopkeep was making to tell me things about the weight and so on weren't good enough to convince me to drop any money on it... also a bit wary because I didn't know what the laws were and so forth.
I also read in our little rich white college student's guide to travelling in Europe that possession of up to 8g of marijuana was decriminalized in Berlin and there were clubs where use was tolerated but never got the chance to check it out. Most of that week was spent in the hostel room with the flu and a bottle of Jagermeister... The weather made me spit out chunks of lung.

--------------------
everybody's gonna want a dose.

Offlinehappycamper
fresh on thescene
    #743655 - 07/13/02 01:47 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Germany is the SHIT! I spent seven weeks there last summer and got some banging hash off these turkish dudes who were also trying to sell me like meth and other hard shit in this real crowded plaza in Berlin with 4 cops no more than 100 feet away and some nuggets from a chill dude that spoke english in Frankfurt. To give you an impression of how comfortable me and my friends felt with drugs there i'll tell you that we would just walk down the streets in frankfurt and smoke joints but that probly isn't the brightest idea. All the Germans I talked to about the police and drugs said that as long as you just had like a little personal stash and weren't trying to sell it or anything all the police would do is either take it from you or just let you go cuz you aren't bothering/hurting anyone. Nuggets and hash were the only drugs i really came by but i wasn't really going out trying to find them cuz i was content with just drinking good ass beer. But i'd say just keep an eye out for your typical 'head' and just strike up conversation cuz most germans love just speaking with Americans. They kinda idolize american culture in a way. But have a blast over there. I can't wait to go back myself.....sorry for rambling. PEACE

--------------------
"If you want to improve be content to be thought foolish & stupid." -quote from some movie

OfflineBuzzDoctor
Runs withscissors
Male

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Drug scene in Germany [Re: happycamper]
    #745639 - 07/14/02 04:27 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I know people from germany that have only ever smoked hash - no buds at all. Smoking a joint won't hardly get you a look over there. And the beer is awesome too!

Buzz

--------------------
Is the glass half-full or half-empty? I say it is both.

Offlinereite
journeyman
    #746517 - 07/14/02 09:56 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Does anyone know the actual law about seeds in Germany (peyote and MJ)? Please post only if you actually know the law or have links to it.

Thank you,

reite

--------------------
Imagine, your having a great day...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience