Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
macrophotography of processed meat!
    #7367494 -

http://www.newstarget.com/PhotoTour_Mystery_Meat_1.html

just amazing! I always thought those black specs in meat were like peppercorn or something... NOPE!




Quote:
Note that the ingredients list of this product lists no pepper! In fact, I can't find anything in the ingredients list that would account for these black specs that appear throughout the meat




crazy!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: kotik]
    #7368114 -

OMG! good thing I stopped eating processed meat years ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #7369526 -

tumor burger anyone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #7373427 -

OMG! good thing that vegetables never ever have discolored blemishes on them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: FecalDildo]
    #7373521 -

FecalDildo said:
OMG! good thing that vegetables never ever have discolored blemishes on them.



are you being serious?

when's the last time you found processed veggies in the store?

Yes, fruit and veggies may have blemishes on their SKIN, just like animal SKIN - but we are talking about meat now, not skin.

I don't think i've ever seen BLACK vegetable "meat."


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: kotik]
    #7373548 -

beautiful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: kotik]
    #7415195 -

looks like the remains of a fly.........or an eyeball  :projectile:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: kotik]
    #7416496 -

VEGAN POWER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #7437876 -

to all the vegans / vegetarians:

What the heck do you eat to replace meat?

honestly, I can't feel like I've eaten a meal, unless there has been some type of meat in it, either chicken, turkey or beef. I only eat turkey, because it's lean, and I just love chicken and beef. They are staples.

If I could give them both up, I would. So far, I haven't found any vegetarian alternatives. I can't stand tofu, in any forum. I've also tried that soy protein.. and while it can be ok sometimes, I would never be able to replace meat with it.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: kotik]
    #7438948 -

I don't eat meat or any soy products. I don't feel like I've eaten a meal unless there's been some protein rich ingredients. My favorites are: most commercially available dry beans(except soy), nuts, quinoa, millet, barley, seitan (wheat gluten), non-soy based miso, and oils like Flax seed, hemp seed, coconut. Beans are great, very versatile...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: kotik]
    #7439045 -

If God didn't want us to eat these types of things, he wouldn't have made them so delicious. It's flavoring, plain and simple, and probably an essential ingredient to the overall perfection of processed meats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: kotik]
    #7442473 -

That shit is gnarly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #7443909 -

:banana: MMMMM BOLOGNA! I always thought it was pepper aswell. Its a pseudo-pepper consipracy. Someone should email that shit to the manufacture and see how they respond.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: snoot]
    #7443916 -

the ingredients have 'flavor' listed, lol, I guess we're all greatfull for that.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: kotik]
    #7446193 -

It doesnt matter if pepper is in the list or not, them black specs are pepper, i eat that exact brand name and dig the peppercorns from my teeth often.

And if some of the pictures are not of the pepper its just coagulated blood.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #7446792 -

Im the kind of person who gets grossed out really easily with meat, Im always picking at it but this stuff didnt surprise me, its what Id expect to see with super magnification.

If you look at any body part whether its chopped up or just your hand with extreme magnification you'll find out how ugly it looks, pretty much any flesh/skin surface will look ugly when you super magnify it.


--------------------
progressive trance: Brian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #7447899 -

Psychoslut said:
It doesnt matter if pepper is in the list or not, them black specs are pepper, i eat that exact brand name and dig the peppercorns from my teeth often.



point being, they are NOT specs from pepper. the ingredients do not list pepper.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: macrophotography of processed meat! [Re: kotik]
    #7449702 -

It's obviously lead paint from chinamen. Write your congressman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* is meat necessary?
( 1 2 all )
wilshire 2,515 23 02/05/06 06:38 PM
by Jaimie
* It's a Process World Spirit 697 5 11/23/04 07:47 PM
by zahudulallah
* Einsteins opinion
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 7,273 55 03/03/05 12:50 PM
by Sterile
* Interesting protein info (link) World Spirit 957 3 03/11/05 05:43 AM
by Society
* i jerk it too much.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Shaw 9,805 66 12/01/06 06:34 PM
by capliberty
* Repressed memories
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 6,285 37 11/13/04 12:02 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Please read this. blacksabbathrulz 1,080 10 01/21/05 11:13 AM
by Help on the Way
* Eating healthy? looner2 1,340 17 11/11/04 12:53 PM
by FreakQlibrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,232 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.