Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What happened to the AG forum?
    #7294989 -

What did I miss, ehh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: Boom]
    #7295059 -

I'm glad it's not just me. For a while I was thinking I got "snubbed" from it.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #7295070 -

maybe it's back on only supporter status? I'm not a supporter...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: Boom]
    #7295080 -

Wasn't it always just supporter status?
I think they changed the requirements though, I can't recall exactly what they are, but I think it's similar to the veterans forum.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: jewunit]
    #7295082 -

Yeah, I'm so 1337 that I realized one day that I had access to the Vet Forum and the AG forum :awesome:


N00b!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: jewunit]
    #7295105 -

jewunit said:
Wasn't it always just supporter status?
I think they changed the requirements though, I can't recall exactly what they are, but I think it's similar to the veterans forum.



I've never paid and I posted in it. I don't know the requirements, but when it became a forum I could see it.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #7295126 -

The AG forum? :what:


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7295137 -

I been gone a little bit, but :wtf: ? AG?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: Boom]
    #7295443 -

Supporters FTW


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: Boom]
    #7295455 -

You have to be a paying supporter, if you got you supporter account with points then you wont be able to see it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7295609 -

Ahhh


oh well, it lost it's appeal anyway... :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7295909 -

TurntableJunky said:
You have to be a paying supporter, if you got you supporter account with points then you wont be able to see it.



I thought Ythan said he switched it to supporters with vetern status only?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7295921 -

TurntableJunky said:
You have to be a paying supporter, if you got you supporter account with points then you wont be able to see it.



thats not true.. i just posted in it.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to the AG forum? [Re: Boom]
    #7296263 -

Shows up on my account and I bought mine with points.


--------------------
     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salute to our veterans..... Bullfrog1 2,031 12 11/12/02 09:20 AM
by ShroomSkin
* killing a dream?it could happen
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 7,750 42 08/05/03 08:54 PM
by GGreatOne234
* What happened to the Forums? Earth_Droid 574 2 01/28/03 04:33 AM
by Captain Jack
* What happened to you today that was positive?
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 4,299 29 02/16/03 03:04 PM
by fjbk47985
* chill oot forum guidelines Anonymous 2,232 7 11/11/02 06:45 AM
by Eightball
* What will happen on December 21, 2012?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Brukan 18,124 111 05/22/19 08:07 AM
by Antigov
* what five forums do you like the most?
( 1 2 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 3,194 20 02/12/03 10:12 PM
by G a n j a
* Favorite Forum. Hooty 1,480 11 10/23/03 09:32 PM
by Vats of Blood

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,702 topic views. 4 members, 233 guests and 260 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.