Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
hooking up with my sisters friend? yes?
    #7263886 -

ok so I met this girl this previous may in greece when I met up with my sister who was studying abroad. I was attracted to her but was only around her for a day or so before we left.
I then just went to lollapalooza with her and a few other people this previous friday. we definitely had fun and I could tell we mutually had interest in one another. but that night after daft punk played (which was seriously insane) someone in our group collapsed and ended up having to go to the hospital so the night went to shit from there.
I'm going to see here again tonight because I'm dropping an ounce off to her friend.


this girl is smoking hot and is a few years older than me, which makes it even better.
I'm hoping we hook up tonight but the whole thing is, is that I met her through my sister. I dont think my sis would mind but its somewhat of an awkward situation to get things going with this girl.
anyone else have any similar experience?

p.s - this girl is from the dc area and she leaves tomorrow, so the pressure is on


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Edited by mikeytro (08/05/07 09:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hooking up with my sisters friend? yes? [Re: mikeytro]
    #7263900 -

I'd say go for it.

But this:
Quote:
someone in our group collapsed and ended up having to go to the hospital so the night went to shit from there.



May be an omen.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hooking up with my sisters friend? yes? [Re: mikeytro]
    #7263901 -

good luck man
let us know how it goes
:grin:


--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hooking up with my sisters friend? yes? [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7263906 -

thanks man...will do


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hooking up with my sisters friend? yes? [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7263910 -

nothing wrong with going for it, and plus, she's gotta show some love for the man dropping off the zip.


--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hooking up with my sisters friend? yes? [Re: sublime40oz]
    #7263917 -

:lol:

I like your logic


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hooking up with my sisters friend? yes? [Re: mikeytro]
    #7263940 -

fuck that shit hook up wit her


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hooking up with my sisters friend? yes? [Re: mikeytro]
    #7263953 -

Unless your sister is a dyke and is attracted to this chick herself I don't see it being a problem. :lol: Have fun man.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hooking up with my sisters friend? yes? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7264121 -

yes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hooking up with my sisters friend? yes? [Re: mikeytro]
    #7264147 -

This is like a dream situation:  Hot girl who's leaving soon.  You have a limited window of opportunity.  She likes you too.

Nail it, son!  I wish I had such an experience under my belt.  But, I've only ever had sex with ugly girls for the most part.  Go figure.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Can men and women be just friends? magissa 2,508 18 05/03/04 05:28 PM
by TheDude
* Need advice from Shroomerite girls
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 9,249 57 09/23/03 04:08 AM
by Anonymous
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,177 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* Do you shroom with girls?
( 1 2 all )
teen 5,120 27 02/25/04 11:49 AM
by iloveraving
* I Dreamt A Black Girl Taught Me To Run Uphill Jackal 2,213 13 11/18/03 11:12 AM
by Anonymous
* Losing friends sucks...
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 5,880 22 03/16/03 11:43 AM
by Killjoy
* Lollapalooza crazy__diamond 910 7 07/17/07 03:18 PM
by crazy__diamond
* meeting girls on net: follow-up post
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 7,330 54 05/09/04 11:42 AM
by MagicGirL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,319 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.