Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!!
    #7252468 -

Who wants to complain about the heat with me!!?


It's fuckin' hot!


Wooo!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7252492 -

Cold and rainy here.. and its the middle of summer :crankey:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7252496 -

Yeah dude. My entire building seemed to be pumping out 80+ degree air today. I had to take several breaks in the server room which is kept at 65F just to cool down and not sweat like crazy.

For the record we hit about 97 today here. Fuck. Why is it so hot in the summer and so cold in the winter in Jersey? Fucking weather. Pick one or the other, not both.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Gumby]
    #7252500 -

Ugggh. My balls are slimy like a recently born snake.

I'm thinkin' about doing a naked leather couch experiment.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7252507 -

Apollyphelion said:
Who wants to complain about the heat with me!!?




I work in a metal fab shop and I'm not complaining...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7252513 -

Well, so, I used to work by industrial deep fryers!:-)

The idea of this thread is to bitch, not deal with it;-)


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7252520 -

Philadelphia was ridiculous today as well. I spent a great majority of it outside, actually carrying a 7 year old on my back for a couple blocks. Plus I'm a stubborn bastard without air conditioning in my room so i don't sleep too well anymore either. And its suppose to be in the 80s at 10 O'Clock tonight.

Bitch bitch moan whine...arg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7252521 -

oh... well lemme tell ya, the sun is going down and it's still 88F, it was 98 through the day

I melted

august in Ga sucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7252527 -

Ga? God I could imagine!

Shucks! Georgia native?


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7252541 -

yeah... raised in atlanta, parts of it anyway and moved to the hills a few years ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7252550 -

Run to the Hills!

thanks for reminding me of Iron Maiden cuz' they fuckin' rock!

I'm fuckin' melting!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7252565 -

Oh jesus Pris... I could only imagine Georgia at this time of year. I remember last summer I worked in a warehouse(in GA) with no AC and a metal roof. We left the bay door open and had a lot of fans, but the instant you climbed to the second level of the warehouse... All the water in your body just came out of your pores.

Georgia heat is disgusting.... that's the only way I can describe it. Jersey heat is similiar, but doesn't have that bite... just the smell of rotting flesh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Gumby]
    #7252594 -

luckily theres not a lot of call for me to go in the air, sometimes to kill power to a machine or to fix one like our 300 ton press but what's on the ground is worse, plama cutters, torches and welders, lots of hot steel... nasty gasses too

I'm sure I've settled in for good but I'm always willing to entertain offers, this area is starting to grow, it'll be like cobb and gwinnett, so I'm sitting on a gold mine :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7252611 -

All of the "metro area" is exploding in GA. Every time I go home I see a new development that is either being built or finished. I will have been away from home for 5 months the next time I go back. Should be quite interesting.

Those Mexicans build shit so fast. Sure, may sound racist, but live in Georgia and tell me that 90% of the construction crews aren't Mexican.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Gumby]
    #7252666 -

the bottom is dropping in the residential market, I have a few friends telling me
that even the mexicans are looking for work. people are looking for estate lots in
my area, theres a large equestrian 'country club' neighborhood going in about 2
miles down theres a great deal of old money here that's kept it small, the new
money is bringing franchises, commercial and industrial is still strong all over atlanta

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7252740 -

i love these threads..

lets seee...

San Diego: 73*F & Party Cloudy

:smile:


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: 40oz]
    #7252771 -

I live in Florida.. :mad2: UNFORTUNETLY

Right now, at almost 10 at night.. its 86 with 60 percent humidity.. Today however, i believe it reached up to about 92..

Very fucking humid here.

Put in mind; 92 feels like about 100 degress because of humidity.

Edited by InsaneMaryJane (08/02/07 07:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: InsaneMaryJane]
    #7252858 -

California heat is almost unbearable
it turns my car into a microwave oven


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7253164 -

Don't know about GA for the drought, but in the tennessee valley it's been horrible.


--------------------
:justdontknow: Don't mistake my tone for a "matter-of-fact" attitude.  I'm just presenting what I believe to be correct, until I'm corrected...

- How Myco-Curious Prepares Coir & Compost Substrates
- How Myco-Curious Builds A Bulk Humidifier
- How Myco-Curious Builds An Automated Greenhouse
------------------------------------
figgusfiddus said:
Keep in mind that inoculating or whatever in front of a flow hood won't help your bad substrate, your bad inoculant, your bad sterile procedure, etc. etc. etc. It's not a +3 flowhood of magic, it's just a tool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Goddamn I'm Hot!!!!!!! [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7253264 -

still hot


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* anyone from sask or alberta 5553 802 6 10/13/03 06:59 PM
by KillerBob
* Alberta Shroomerites!! Rono, Thor, Scratcher, WCR thats you!!! Gillette 862 7 05/14/05 02:41 AM
by bumper
* Canada bound (British Columbia/Alberta) RandalFlagg 931 5 04/22/05 07:49 PM
by RandalFlagg
* are you hot or not , get voted in this thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 55 56 )
DistortedEyes 53,708 1,108 10/23/06 03:06 AM
by Muppet69_420
* "you'll never be sexy or hot... you're just cute"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Delyrium 12,540 133 05/23/05 02:09 AM
by mathflower
* Hot or Not?
( 1 2 3 all )
YthanA 2,682 48 12/03/04 07:30 AM
by JettaJay
* help! goddamn snails are attacking
( 1 2 all )
shriek 2,299 23 07/16/04 12:07 PM
by shriek
* When A Metal Heart Becomes Burning Hot Magma
( 1 2 all )
Snape 2,413 23 03/02/05 11:10 PM
by Basidiocarp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,229 topic views. 6 members, 54 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.