Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemkc
Vajrayana
Male

Loc: Dharma Path
Dream warning?
    #7251631 - 08/02/07 02:07 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Had an interesting dream last night.

I dreamt I had a problem with something in my apartment, so I had one of the managers from the office to take a look. We walked into my room and she saw my mushroom cultivation. I saw the look in her eye and I had a hint that she knew about my growing process. She then said "you better get rid of them; the cops will come on Sunday." I then proceeded to ask questions such as "Ya'll already know about it?" while I was in her office.

The dialogue isn't exactly worded in that way, but you get the idea. My dharma teacher once told me that dream warnings usually occur in a matter of 3 days; which is interesting since it's Thursday.
I only have 2 trays about to fruit, and storing my WBS in the freezer for later use.

I don't exactly know if I should believe this is serious. I have been going in and out normally in the past since I incubate my shit out in the patio door. There's a cop that lives on my side of the complex, and he's been getting a glimpse I believe. I did see him once while I came out. While I was walking out earlier today I believe I saw him looking over at me, and that's when the dream memory hit me in the head.

Don't know if he'll do anything, since this is just too hard to believe.
But anything is possible :shrug:

I guess I'll wait to PC my shit after Sunday, and possibly hide the trays I guess. Don't know.
Nothing will happen probably. Just thought I'd share :stonedjerk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Dream warning? [Re: mkc]
    #7251755 - 08/02/07 02:41 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Hmmm

dreams are funny because they can sometimes be right and sometimes just manifestations of our useless fears

Good blessings. Send metta to the LEO and begin to view him as the Buddha/God until you can readily feel great compassion towards him

"It's funny, if you think someone is God they don't lock you up."
-Ram Dass

:yinyang:

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (08/02/07 02:42 PM)

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Dream warning? [Re: mkc]
    #7251859 - 08/02/07 03:17 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Well until you mentioned the cop that 'might have seen your grow' (for christ sake, BE MORE CAREFUL) I thought it was probably just a dream.

Now I think it is your subconscious desperately trying to let you know that it's been aware of a cop watching you work for a while now. :frown:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract