Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7151964 -

OneLessForeskin said:
Thank you for that insightful, eloquent bit of input. You are a credit to your race, sir. Onward, into the ever-brightening dawn of your ceaseless intelligence.





--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: Toddo]
    #7152107 -

my little bro works at the movie theatre here. he said there is a midnight showing tomorrow at midnight, but that they (employees) will probably test the film tonight after the theatre closes and thus get to see it before most everyone else.

i told him to sneak me in. :smirk:

he said he'd think about it. it wouldn't be till like 1am, but there would only be like 3 people there, which is good for me because i hate crowded theatres.

if i can't see it tonight, i will probably wait to see it for a couple weeks till all the hubbub about it dies down.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7153504 -

i am very excited about the book. i need to read the 6th one again. yay harry potter.

although i'm not a fan of the movies. granted, i've only watched part of the 2nd movie.. but it was really really killing me. it was just not the way i saw it in my head.. and that pissed me off.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7153529 -

Yeah, an a book can take you to another galaxy for days but a movie is over in a couple hours.


--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7153552 -

harry potter is a fag


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7153634 -

Have any of you read any Tim Powers? You'll thank me after you read The Anubis Gates, The Drawing of the Dark, or On Stranger Tides. Trust me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: aDoS]
    #7153646 -

OneLessForeskin said:
Thank you for that insightful, eloquent bit of input. You are a credit to your race, sir. Onward, into the ever-brightening dawn of your ceaseless intelligence.




--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7153665 -

I heard old Har-ster gets killed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7153715 -

That is a red herring bandied about i think, because him dieing is like an anti-climax.


--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: Booby]
    #7153787 -

I wouldn't be too surprised if he did die tho; from what I've seen about J.K she's borderline depressive. (that's the impression I got and may not be true at all)


--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7153912 -

The Goblet of Fire is loaded with Sex Magick symbolism,
In Alchemy, the 2nd (Sex) Chakra is referred to as the Dish of Blue Fire.

And Alastor "Mad Eye" Moody is obviously based on Aleister Crowley (The Real Thing).

Can't wait to see what they'll teach the kid's subconscious minds next...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7154511 -

OneLessForeskin said:
Yay. I like the books a lot. What's interesting is that she was an amateur writer, mediocre at best when she wrote the first book. And as you read each successive book you actually see her grow as a writer, to the point where books five and six were leaps and bounds ahead of the ones before them.



Ghost writing is great isn't it...


--------------------
TRIP Messiah

Sexy Devil Entertainment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: Trip_Messiah]
    #7154517 -

Trip_Messiah said:
OneLessForeskin said:
Yay.  I like the books a lot. What's interesting is that she was an amateur writer, mediocre at best when she wrote the first book. And as you read each successive book you actually see her grow as a writer, to the point where books five and six were leaps and bounds ahead of the ones before them.



Ghost writing is great isn't it...



:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7155544 -

That's one piece of pop culture that has gone right over my head and guess what, I'm okay with it.  :laugh:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7155757 -

I agree. I've got tickets for the the midnight showing at 12:01 tonight.

Though i will not be dressed up <g>.


--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, I'm pretty damn excited for the new Harry Potter movie and the new book. [Re: Nephlyte]
    #7155780 -

Yep, I guess I'm going to see the premier tonight as well. All in all, should be pretty damn fun.

I can't wait to see all the crazys dressed up like they're from Hogwarts :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in Fifteen Minutes Anonymous 2,115 18 08/05/04 06:44 AM
by Loki
* Harry Potter is shit.
( 1 2 all )
Revelation 3,556 25 07/26/05 05:02 PM
by Bi0TeK
* Every cool movie I've ever seen
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,452 24 05/03/09 02:36 PM
by unretarded
* Most Disturbing Movie Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
kosmic_charlie 19,816 155 09/23/24 06:57 PM
by TrancedOutBrah
* What's your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
daba 12,096 81 10/13/03 08:51 AM
by unlikelyhero
* The Greatful Dead Movie zoso507 1,674 13 03/17/04 07:20 PM
by Vulture
* Downloading music and movies illegally...
( 1 2 all )
MrPink 6,186 34 04/05/04 10:55 AM
by OJK
* "Spun" Movie about Meth w/ John Leguizamo...
( 1 2 all )
BladeLSD 6,117 22 09/25/03 08:56 PM
by Mickel

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,888 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.