Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: DMT [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #7068546 -

Koala Koolio said:
Freebase DMT should be insoluble in water though, eh? What would it matter of the phase changes that occur?



Well DMT vapours may cool down enough as they pass through the water to turn back into a liquid.. It doesnt necessarily have to be soluble in the water to remain "with" the water. If it does cool down enough, it will float around in the water until the DMT all finds itself and clumps together to form another phase.


--------------------
:scrambled:

1 ,2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: blissedout]
    #7068935 -

You found a D source at bonnaroo? That's awesome!

I can't help but wonder if it's an amateur chemist lurking through one of the many threads around here or mycotopia... Maybe it's someone who has even posted!

In any case I hope he didn't charge too much, cause we all know that it's not that hard to do this yourself nowadays!


--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #7068957 -

It is extremely easy to perform an acid/base extraction.

:grin:

And with certain plays, you can go straight to base!


--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #7069664 -

I thought it was pretty awesome, as well that I found it at Bonnaroo. I've never seen it in the 5 years previous. I really want to learn about the extraction methods, though. It looks like all of the pics that I have seen of it. Sort of like amber, or a caramel honeycomb. I do have a small chunk, though. Probably only enough for me, but we'll see. How much is usually enough for a bowl load?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: blissedout]
    #7069743 -

30 mgs should do ya


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7069757 -

Yeah, I only have 1/10 of a gram.:sad: Will this do the trick, you think?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: blissedout]
    #7069768 -

That's a 100 mg.

Enough for two trips!

Good luck and let us know how is goes for you :smile:


--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: Chazzersize]
    #7069772 -

Oh.:crazy2: My conversion is fucked up. I was thinking that 100mg=1g. I'm out of practice with all of the conversion charts. Thanks alot!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DMT [Re: blissedout]
    #7069787 -

blissedout said:
How much is usually enough for a bowl load?



Thats what your going to have to figure out! The spice is precious you dont want to waste it. Be efficient. Dont measure spice in "Bowl Loads". I measure it in "Break Through Doses". I know this probably does not answer your question. Figure one monster toke that you cant really hold the smoke long at all. Take that ammount and do a smaller hit, take it very deep let it out and finish it with a second hit and hold that one as long as you can. With that hit there should be no spice left.

That should do it.


--------------------
you are not who i thought i was...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* DMT
( 1 2 all )
Help on the Way 5,503 31 11/19/04 08:43 AM
by Help on the Way
* Oral DMT (with Moclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans
( 1 2 all )
bluedolphin 12,939 22 06/26/19 01:25 PM
by ohfunkya
* Dmt experiences - Question
( 1 2 all )
Dickhead 6,756 23 04/06/05 10:58 AM
by Fizikz
* DMT in Shrooms absoluteZero 5,261 9 10/13/10 01:01 PM
by Sulfurshelfsean
* Finally a breakthrough! esin 1,631 5 02/02/06 07:30 AM
by butterflydawn
* IV DMT Revisited
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
chinacat72 46,260 146 07/04/19 11:47 AM
by Shenmue
* Potentiating your LSD, Mushroom, or DMT experience with smoked MAOI lonebuddha 16,216 4 08/31/10 12:32 AM
by Eternity
* DMT soaked leaves ninjapixie 928 0 05/06/05 08:38 PM
by ninjapixie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,704 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.