Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Where to Grow my Shrooms?
    #70581 - 01/06/00 05:10 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I've got my trays in a cabinet in my entertainment center.

------------------
My mind is corrosive...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#70583 - 01/06/00 05:59 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I thought about your question for a bit and came up with a pretty good solution. What you do is grow the shrooms in your closet and put up a sign in the closet saying "Controlled Fungi Environment A, April 11 1999". Then if your parents ask you what the hell is that you say "I'm growing Illegal mushroom so that i can sell them to little kids." Just joking, you say "Yeah, it's my old bio project i had to do and i just got lazy/really into it and decided to let it grow in my little environment i came up with." They'll think you're some sort of aspiring biologist. Oh, and you can change the sign and date if you want but the quote never fails. Don't get caught!!!

CoUgZ1

Anonymous

#70584 - 01/06/00 06:08 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I grow under my bed and cover the electrical cords with a blaket. Works for me

Anonymous

#70585 - 01/06/00 07:29 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

dude, the problem with growin under your bed is...
1. contams are rampant there, plus mites live in your mattress
2. it's a bitch to access

Anonymous

#70586 - 01/07/00 10:28 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

THis is what my friend Fred did. He told em he was growing edible mushrooms for us to eat (he lives in a farming family) But he needed to grow like a non-edible one to make sure my growing method was right. he got like 6 ounces of shrooms..then grew a quick flush of shitake mushrooms
then he just said he was perfecting the strain and they've left me alone since then.

[This message has been edited by Kodama (edited May 14, 2000).]

Anonymous

#70587 - 01/07/00 12:03 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

thanks for all your advise fellow
shroomers = )

what do you think about a chest like the ones
at the end of beds ? i think we have one around that i could get my hands on. and lock it up.

how well does the electric blanket idea work?

thanks

~fREAK~

Anonymous

#70588 - 01/07/00 12:24 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Alright, I use an electric blanket and some tupperware containers to keep my jars nice and cosy... I have a chest that I keep them in, in my closet... and I stack crap on that chest every time when I'm done, so myparents don't really see the cord entering the chest... My parents don't really go in my room anyway... and my jars are doing REALLY well right now, my parents haven't seen me carry or buy one thing mushroom related either...

The way I use my electric blanket is similar to Shroom God's meathod (look far enough back and you'll find the post of Shroom God's Heaven teks...) except the electric blanket is what's used to heat the water instead of a fish tank water heater. Then cover it with some blankets and close the chest and that's my setup! But, if you have a chest with a LOCK, then you are a lucky bastard! (I don't really have a way to put a lock on my old ass chest, but it works...)

welp good luck and happy shroomering!

------------------
-Jim Sh0e-

Anonymous

#70589 - 01/07/00 01:37 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I still think lying is the way to go. i dunno why, i think i'd fall for it. the whole chest thing sounds pretty cool, i like it. i'm just sayin man, use the sign, the sign will get you outta shit man, cuz u can't just face your parents and make up bullshit when they find your growroom. But with the sign, they mite not even bother you at all! they'll just say "why don't u clean this crap up" then you come in with the whole "i'm lazy/aspiring mycologist" bs.

My two canadian pennies. :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds