Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDanimal
journeyman
Re: Device for growing shrooms for my birthday=HELP!!! [Re: T0aD]
    #826547 - 08/18/02 05:41 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Toad- Perhaps where I'm from parents react differently to children drug use than in bulgaria, but wouldn't your parents be pissed at you doing shrooms in the 1st place, and be really furious if they found out you were growing them? I don't know anyone who's parents not only dont condemn drug use, but would be willing to help their child grow them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegirlskater
***meow***

Loc: Here
Re: Device for growing shrooms for my birthday=HEL [Re: Danimal]
    #826612 - 08/18/02 06:08 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i agree with the fact that toad might not want to do it for the sake of an easy outlet for some drugs 'cause i've seen a lot of ppl that's done that and only had some not so great results 'cause their hearts aren't into the growing... just the product and the easy way.
better idea to save those pennies to buy from dealers rather than supplies that might not get you very much mushrooms.

but i HAVE however managed to convince my parents to let me grow mushrooms in the house.
i told them that they were just a hobby and that the mushrooms are poisonous.
but then my parents are rather gullible.

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Device for growing shrooms for my birthday=HEL [Re: girlskater]
    #827052 - 08/19/02 12:00 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

of course my parents are against drug abuse but i ve speaked to them alot about weed,shrooms,even datura,belladonna;They know I love shrooms that are beautiful but poisonous.Ima tell them its only as a hobby - as you did - and just cause I like beautiful shrooms,and want be more advanced mycologist

And I cant bye from dealers cause shrooms are not famous in BG so I think Ima bye that Hydra Pod shit

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Device for growing shrooms for my birthday=HEL [Re: T0aD]
    #827102 - 08/19/02 12:54 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I would first attempt the PF tek. The price of the pod is more than the average income in bolgaria....

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom