Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up.
    #7008068 -

I haven't taken pictures of my ferrets for a while, because things have been pretty hectic.  I have also been hesitant to let our puppy Molly play with them, until I was sure that we could trust her to be gentle, no matter how nippy they might get with her :smile:  I also had not introduced the ferrets to our cat Max, because I wanted to wait for him to be a bit bigger, since one of our ferrets is a bit of an ass, and I didn't want him to get hurt!

Last night I decided it was time to let them all play.  It went really, really well.  Villain scared the cat a bit, but hell, Villain scares most animals. He just wants to play, but he plays rough and can be intimidating. 

So, here are the pictures.

We brought Hero out first, because she is the oldest, calmest, and smallest, so we figured it would be a good way to introduce Molly and Max to what a ferret was.







What IS that thing?! :eek:





Oh God, it's ON ME!!



Lucy came over to say hi too



and Molly snuck in a quick bum sniff when Hero wasn't looking



Then we decided to bring out LG.  We named LG (which stands for little guy) when we got him because he was TINY, and was a baby.  Now, he's literally the biggest ferret I've ever seen. He's only like 9 months old and he makes all the others look so little.

I told you he was big.







He's bigger than our cat.





Molly played with him a little bit







Then we brought out Wolverine, who is pretty mellow, but hates the camera flash, so we didn't subject him to too much of it.







Then we brought out Rogue.  We were a little nervous about this, because Rogue is deaf and can be REALLY skittish if someone approaches her from behind and startles her.



Molly making sure it's not a skunk





Then, Molly nibbled on Rogue's ear a little bit - Rogue didn't seem to mind, but this is against the rules.  Molly explained to us that she thought maybe it would help Rogue hear better.  My fiance held Rogue in front of Molly and made her apologize, and Molly gave her a kiss.





Lastly, we brought out Villain.  He's big, he's bad, and he knows it.  This guy isn't afraid of anything - he's too funny.



He chased Max around the room a bit



Max batted at him a little, but not with his claws out



Villain kept chasing him





Then he went for Molly



But he was nice, and just walked on by her



I was so proud of how well they did that both dogs got a very special treat....peanut butter!!!!






















....The End :heart:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Liz]
    #7008099 -

Wonderful animals you got there!! Looks like a happy family :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #7008278 -

Aww... I love your ferret pictures. So damn cute


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7008940 -

Thanks!  It's really damn hard to take pictures of ferrets, because they won't stay still for anything :lol:

I'm glad you liked them :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Liz]
    #7009160 -

I want peanut butter!!!!! Those dogs are bad ass.

PS. Ferrets freak me out. Too much like rats, I think.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7009204 -

Nah, ferrets are way more playful and smart.  But when their tails go bald when they get old sometimes, they do look a little like rats!!  :crazy:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Liz]
    #7009424 -

Do you charge admittance when people visit your zoo?  :smirk:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7009528 -

i should start charging people for admittance into my zoo.

i could make bank.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7009555 -

Where are your pics?


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7009758 -

Yes - we make them bring dog treats :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7010343 -

there are so many i'm scared to post them. i'll link you to the thread they are in though.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6916397#6916397


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Liz]
    #7010393 -

I hate to bring it up, but did you guys ever get another kitten?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: daytripper05]
    #7010420 -

Do your ferrets smell? When I used to have one it stunk up my house


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7010605 -

Just an FYI, you should hit the quick reply button to which post you are responding to.

You responded to me, but should have been liz. Not a big deal but that's just how forums work. Notice how my post above yours says RE: Liz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: daytripper05]
    #7010762 -

k


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7011061 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
there are so many i'm scared to post them. i'll link you to the thread they are in though.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6916397#6916397




It's good to have a fellow animal nut case around :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: daytripper05]
    #7011065 -

daytripper05 said:
I hate to bring it up, but did you guys ever get another kitten?



I'm actually about to make a thread about that....so stay tuned.  But yes....we are adopting the "twin" brother of our kitten who we lost, he will be here on the 13th....along with 8 others.  :lol:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7011069 -

TurntableJunky said:
Do your ferrets smell? When I used to have one it stunk up my house



If we didn't clean the litter box so often, they would smell. The ferrets themselves do not smell, no, because we take good care of them. They have 2 litter boxes in their cage which they use, and we change them every other day. With 5 of them, if we put it off longer than that, the cage starts to stink.

Having so many animals has made me a bit of a house cleaning nut. We vacuum every day because of the dog hair, clean the cats litter boxes every day, and the ferrets cage every other day.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Pictures of Fuzzy Things - Lots of Big Pictures. Don't open on dial up. [Re: Liz]
    #7011635 -

Those money shots made me horny

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Picture Time... Show Your Stuff!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 63 64 )
RebelSteve33 140,672 1,266 08/27/04 10:31 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* warm and fuzzy oDin 742 5 01/11/03 10:39 AM
by Jenny
* Chilled out pictures
( 1 2 all )
Chemical_Smile 3,452 21 06/21/22 12:05 AM
by gamergod88
* Lots and lots of Strawberrys Young_but_cool 2,227 16 08/05/06 10:54 AM
by habitat0789
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,391 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Pictures of me! I woulda post more but limit.
( 1 2 all )
LSAuser 5,857 21 11/03/02 09:26 PM
by dee_N_ae
* a poem about my dugout
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,526 20 12/07/02 03:55 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* i just lost my only IRL friends. I love you guys.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ichugwindex 3,092 73 03/08/18 05:59 PM
by Konyap

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,452 topic views. 4 members, 24 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.