Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6969184 -

mndfreeze said:
I can think of one specific post in one specific forum that would be worth 5 bucks to most everyone here.  To bad most wont bother.



:yesnod:

:wink:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #6969215 -

AroundtheSon said:
WhiskeyClone said:
There are other perks too.;)



Such as?



http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6038705#Post6038705

:borfase:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: blissedout]
    #6969233 -

:yesnod:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6971235 -

shhhh we do it because it's noble and because of the pretty colorrrrsssss.... omg is that legal.


--------------------
"So you're saying you have 2 pounds right now"
"yeah"
"can I buy some"
"no"
"can I have some for free"
"Sure"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: lauwebud]
    #6972726 -

I still want a bigger avatar:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #6972896 -

AroundtheSon said:
I still want a bigger avatar:sad:



You gotta go find one or resize your current one.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6976034 -

dude, just find a bigger picture of a dancing bear...they're out there man. look, here's a green and blue one, 200 by 200 just paste the link in the avatar slot.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8991/0080202antennatoppergreta9.jpg


--------------------
"So you're saying you have 2 pounds right now"
"yeah"
"can I buy some"
"no"
"can I have some for free"
"Sure"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6976088 -

mndfreeze said:
I can think of one specific post in one specific forum that would be worth 5 bucks to most everyone here.  To bad most wont bother.



:hehehe:


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: lauwebud]
    #6976119 -

Word. Supporter accounts are nice. Although mods get one for free (consider it our "pay"), I paid for mine anyway. Money going to a good cause; I can't argue with that.

I do wish the supporter forums were more active. I also think that complete newbs should not be allowed to obtain a supporter account. Supporters should know why. Perhaps I'll make a post about it in the supporter forums.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: Gumby]
    #6976127 -

Gumby said:
I do wish the supporter forums were more active. I also think that complete newbs should not be allowed to obtain a supporter account. Supporters should know why. Perhaps I'll make a post about it in the supporter forums.



:yesnod:


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: Legend9123]
    #6976143 -

Yes definitely put some kind of restrictions on the supporter accounts.  Not a strict as a veteran account, but something like it.  There's definitely material in there that's not for the masses.  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: Newbie]
    #6976360 -

I think 100 post, and it should show up at the current prices...less then that, jack it up 10 bucks.


--------------------
"So you're saying you have 2 pounds right now"
"yeah"
"can I buy some"
"no"
"can I have some for free"
"Sure"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: lauwebud]
    #6976399 -

It's DEFINITELY gotta be way more than 100 posts. I'm talking active member for at LEAST a year, to view the subforums.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: Newbie]
    #6976492 -

Makes sense to me.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6977793 -

sure new rule...everyone after me :smile:


--------------------
"So you're saying you have 2 pounds right now"
"yeah"
"can I buy some"
"no"
"can I have some for free"
"Sure"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: lauwebud]
    #6977895 -

thinking of becoming a supporter but I can't find the link. Where is it?


--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: Nibin]
    #6977901 -

here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: maggotz]
    #6977949 -

ouchie, expensive for a 1 year subscription.

I think I'll wait until my wage gets in, lol


--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: Nibin]
    #6977971 -

for what you get, and what you get to support it's cheap.


--------------------
"So you're saying you have 2 pounds right now"
"yeah"
"can I buy some"
"no"
"can I have some for free"
"Sure"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: being a "supporter" of the shroomery [Re: lauwebud]
    #6978016 -

hell for 3.50 a month it's more than worth it, it's just that I don't have 45dollars to spend right now (even though thanks to kick ass exchange rates it's more like 30 euros)


--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* why does the shroomery hate the US Government?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 11,996 86 10/03/18 01:46 PM
by Ant89
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,973 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* -cease fire- war between shroomery and sacred shrooms
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 6,720 36 04/18/04 08:55 PM
by Mushit
* I LOVE YOU SHROOMERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! skullfarmer1979 791 6 07/30/04 04:49 PM
by AVShroomer
* If you buy gasoline you support terrorists? baraka 1,288 15 11/19/05 02:14 PM
by WhiteBunny
* TREY ANASTASIO SUPPORTS TERRORISM Adom 3,112 17 04/23/04 07:46 PM
by Divided_Sky
* Put a face on the shroomery! Pictures!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 )
OuchITripped 59,706 752 05/19/05 05:53 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,220 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,352 topic views. 2 members, 20 guests and 236 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.