Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Which eye are you? quiz
    #6794828 -

WHICH EYE ARE YOU? WITH GREAT PICS

Ok here's mine:


You are the philospher. You are Intellegent and are very interested in the little things in life. Studying and thinking are some of your favorite things to do. With a great mind like yours, I fee like no everyone in this world is an airhead xD

Take this quiz!


[url= http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla[/url] | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6794874 -

Hehe, philosopher here too.
It says 31% of people had this result. That would be a funny world to live in :lol:


--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
......................................................
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #6794880 -

Yup :smile:

I wonder what other Shroomerites will get. :thumbup:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6794888 -

I too got the philosopher. Good thing to, considering that's my major.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: Ninjetic]
    #6794892 -

Cool :smile:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6795091 -


You are the differant one. You are always changing and full of big ideas. You probably don't know where you plan to go in the future but it seems to me that you will go far.


Fun quiz and the eye pictures are cool, I can't wait until there's more results so I can see the rest. I'd say it's pretty accurate too I have no plans!


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: Wysefool]
    #6795117 -

Wow, that's one cool eye you got there :heart:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6795490 -

yea philosopher, it wasn't a very good survey though :shrug:


--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: elbisivni]
    #6795498 -

It had very few questions but I found the pics very nice and thought to post the quiz anyways :smile:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6795514 -

well you should have thought twice!! j/k it's alright..this time...


--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: elbisivni]
    #6795526 -

:rofl2:  :thumbup:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6796858 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #6796885 -

:smile:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6796898 -

somehow i already knew what the result was going to be. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #6796920 -

:smile:

And those eyes are awesome!
I wonder how many mushrooms did that guy or girt has eaten before making those eyes...


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6796935 -

i have no idea, but it must've sure been a beautiful vision that inspired these manifestations. :mushroom2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #6798726 -

I think I got the gay eye. Yay.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: blewmeanie]
    #6798799 -

:rotfl:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6798841 -

I wonder if its anything like pink eye?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which eye are you? quiz [Re: blewmeanie]
    #6798851 -

I hope other people will consider taking that test and find out :smile:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mushroom Ghosts & Weed Demons jonnyjonjonjon 1,974 6 03/03/06 11:27 PM
by puwtrip
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,495 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock
* How to Ascend
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 12,794 28 09/10/20 12:08 PM
by delusionalpothead7
* mushroom gods Buckthorn 476 8 08/12/16 07:43 PM
by Buckthorn
* On your path to enlightenment...
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 13,091 34 10/15/22 10:25 PM
by Buster_Brown
* UFO's
( 1 2 all )
Nemo_Hoes 3,397 36 06/12/07 05:17 AM
by Seuss
* Parallel Earth?
( 1 2 all )
Helltick 4,116 28 06/29/08 07:33 PM
by tyler_0_durden
* Zhuangzi and Reality Tunnels c0sm0nautt 1,173 7 02/16/10 01:53 PM
by shivas.wisdom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
2,456 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.