Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Why Doesent Cali Get Any More Love??
    #6729302 -

Well I grew back in 2002-2003. I dropped out of it for a few years. (Till now).. I just purchased all the equipment for PF Tek, which of course you never forget how. So I pretty much purchase everything at walmart about 12 am to 1am last night. Come home today to start checking sites and classfieds for spores or syringes.. Nothing!! Nobody wants to mess with cali. Whats going on here? I guess the laws have changed or what not, but still. No comrads sticking together or anything. When I printed back then I wouldent mind sending someone a print. I mean you can fake a address from googling anything and putting that in the return addy if your scared. Basically the cost of 37 cents to send a print. Not even that though. I already know we cant even bring up cali in this area, but hey I gotta say it. Pm me with some help, thoughts, recommendations or anything. This totally blows. The only thing I can think of is having my wifes father recieve them in a different state and send them to us. The problem is I never really talk to him. I did send him pot seeds in the mail which he grew a whole farm of practically, so maybe he owes me..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* You know Walmart?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,086 29 05/21/04 08:32 AM
by matts
* Why I love SoCal daba 723 5 01/11/04 01:40 AM
by thePatient
* any so.cali'ers here? shr00m 1,113 17 12/22/05 06:24 AM
by eligal
* cali busted TheChiaPetFarmer 375 2 08/20/04 02:05 AM
by TheChiaPetFarmer
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,059 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi
* I Want to Fall in Love
( 1 2 3 all )
ivi 5,293 40 10/13/04 12:15 AM
by GnuBobo
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,371 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
247 topic views. 1 members, 19 guests and 240 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.