Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: good morning shroomery [Re: Banez]
    #6437421 - 01/08/07 07:00 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Banez said:
yeah, waking up this early is a hell of an accomplishment for me, just last week i was waking up around 5pm everyday.

lol,, sounds like me. Ive just sorted mine out by staying awake all night then all day.
It fucked my sleeping pattern up for abit, i spent a two weeks waking up at anytime from 2-6 in the morning.
It forced me to get grip on it though and it's cool now.

Ive only been up about half an hour now and i'm gonna have a real lazy day since my mom is stopping in hospital for another 2 nights..

:bigblunt:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: good morning shroomery [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6437425 - 01/08/07 07:04 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Indeed, im no mechanic.

I have no idea what to look for when buying a vehicle. I just give it the test drive, listen for engine noises, knocking, etc, other out of the ordinary things.  Nothing to out of the ordinary, and usually im sold :smile:

But also, in the past I was severely limited cash wise, so i was going for 400-500$ cars.

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: good morning shroomery [Re: Schwip]
    #6437429 - 01/08/07 07:09 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

meh, you can get good cars for that price.

i ended up getting a $300 car with 160,000 miles on it about a month or so ago

so far i have put over 5000 miles onto it, no problem

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6437430 - 01/08/07 07:12 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, my car has no problems really besides the heater core.. schwip if you want id go with you to look at cars.. im no mechanic either but i can fix most minor problems and know what to look for.. (my dad used to be a mechanic).

btw, another good thing would be to take it to a real mechanic before buying it.. most will charge like 50$ and they will be able to tell you whats wrong with the vehicle... money well spent.

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: good morning shroomery [Re: Banez]
    #6437436 - 01/08/07 07:15 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

not a bad idea, about the mechanic.

i'd bring you along when i car shop....but you live a few hours away :smile: maybe when i get the cash saved up a bit more, or secure the loan, as i would still like to come down there and meet you, and visit some old friends in the area :shrug:

--------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6437439 - 01/08/07 07:17 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, thatd be cool.. esp since im not going to be able to make the AZ gathering in April... havent talked to my buddy asianyumyum from here in awhile either..

--------------------

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
    #6437469 - 01/08/07 07:33 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Mornin Schwip - cars are a bit of a hobby of mine and I can't afford the greatest ones either.

But anyways where I live I need a good AWD with space for the dog etc (and a diesel plow truck of course :smile:

Right now my current rides are:
1996 Dodge 2500 Flatbed Cummins Turbo Diesel - Love this truck
1995 Subaru Legacy LSi - Great little mountain car

Anyways I had a really good summer with work so I'm looking at getting a Ford F550 Dumptruck sometime in the next couple months (they're kind of rare so you have to watch for them).  And since I'll have a bad ass dump truck to get tons of work done for me and my business and make boat loads of cash I want to buy an Audi Allroad Turbo with that money.  But my girlfriend mentions I should probably build the garage on my house to park it in first :smile: 

Good pratical cars I'd recommend: Toyota 4Run/Truck with 22RE engine, Pathfinders are nice, Honda passports are great too.  I personally love Subaru's but would not drive one if I didn't live in the mountains becaus fulltime AWD eats up 4-5 mpg extra.  If I can't afford that Audi (which will probably happen) I'll end up with a Subaru Forester. 

Car shopping is FUN!  Until you find out you bought a piece of shit.

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: good morning shroomery [Re: rawtoxic]
    #6437489 - 01/08/07 07:42 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Good morning RT,

Those Audis are really nice :thumbup:

Is there a difference between 4x4 and AWD?

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #6437501 - 01/08/07 07:49 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

yeah AWD is constant 4 wheel drive all the time

4x4's have an option to put it into 4 wheel drive or drive it in 2wd.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
    #6437531 - 01/08/07 08:17 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

most 4x4 have 4-LOW as well for offroading and maybe really ripping through the deep snow or mud.

fuck yeah those audis are so tight... they are like a car and then you press the up button and has as much clearence as ford explorer or bmx x5

i never thought as a child I'd enjoy driving a wagon but they're great mountain cars.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
    #6437733 - 01/08/07 09:38 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Over the christmas holidays I got into lazy-mode, and was staying up late / sleeping in late all day. For the first few days it was kind of nice actually, but then I started to feel sluggish/crappy and low energy.

Looking forward to getting back into my routine of up early / gym / class --- doing it last semester had me feeling the best I've felt in a long time.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6437746 - 01/08/07 09:43 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

yeah i fucking love subaru's.. my first car was an 87 subaru xt6.. extremely rare car that looked pretty sharp and was amazingly fast.

fycking engine blew out... not until i put 245,000 miles on it though.. subaru's are built amazingly.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom