Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Good Morning Thread [Re: ]
    #2127087 -

No i stubbed my damn toe *sarcasm*...I just feel all sore with cough due to cold..cant get enuff rest feeling


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning Thread [Re: Ripple]
    #2127125 -

blah

I'm here. I hate mornings

although this morning is the first morning I got to sleep in in a month.

I think I'm gonna goto sonic and get some breakfast

i'm not gonna ask my roommates if they want some too cuz they each each a toaster combo supersized with two breakfast burrittos on the side and i just do not have the money to get them all of that.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning Thread [Re: OldSpice]
    #2127130 -

Hate cough due to cold, hope you feel better soon !!!!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning Thread [Re: Ripple]
    #2127232 -

Quote:
Ripple said:
What did you eat? 



French fries, a kaassouffle(cheessnack) and a home-made salad :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning Thread [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2127254 -

StonedShroom said:
I think I'm gonna goto sonic and get some breakfast

i'm not gonna ask my roommates if they want some too cuz they each each a toaster combo supersized with two breakfast burrittos on the side and i just do not have the money to get them all of that. 



Yeah I hate it when people do that...

"I'm going to sonic" -Me

"Oh dude get me something" -Them

"okay. What do you want?" -Me

"The left side of the menu" -Them

"sigh" -Me

...bastards.

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning Thread [Re: Annom]
    #2127262 -

Yum....


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning Thread [Re: Ripple]
    #2127345 -

afternoon


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning Thread [Re: ]
    #2127389 -

LOL well I went and only one of them was home...

I didnt even ask what he wanted before i left... i just brought him home a burritto combo reg size which he inhaled in like 3 seconds. blah

I had a bacon cheeseburger toaster :grin:

uhhg it was huge I'm never eating again.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning Thread [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2127397 -

Yeah I usually get one of there "Supersonic Breakfast Burritos" minus the onions/tomatoe.

Veeerrrrry tasty.

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning Thread [Re: ]
    #2127408 -

gross

they're burrittos are nasty.

the toasters are fuckin bomb. like you get a huge sandwich with a ton of meat, cheese, and egg plus a big thing of tater tots and a medium drink for LESS then McDonald's charges for a dinky biscuit with like half a strip of bacon and half a peice of cheese and one measly hashbrown and a small drink.

sonic is the bestest LOL

except for bueno. but they're another food genre


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning Thread [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2127447 -

No way!

I have noticed however, that the burritos in particular vary from sonic to sonic. The ones around me are AWESOME.

...and yes Bueno owns all.  :smile:

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Sunday morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 10,312 123 08/23/15 07:42 PM
by pfxtc
* Sunday morning thread....
( 1 2 all )
PawPaw 3,369 30 02/27/05 06:02 PM
by blissedout
* The Sunday Morning Thread.................
( 1 2 all )
kindkesey 2,590 23 03/06/05 12:03 PM
by Ramlaen
* Happy Saturday Morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,346 72 12/04/10 05:25 AM
by WScott
* Happy Saturday morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,760 60 06/29/04 10:21 PM
by Fungushungry
* Pub sign in thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TinTree 4,241 71 03/25/05 06:40 AM
by Locus
* Sunday Morning........
( 1 2 3 all )
kindkesey 3,910 55 03/20/05 01:46 PM
by TinTree
* Good morning Shroomery sui 1,433 15 12/13/04 08:02 PM
by pixidust303

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,886 topic views. 3 members, 23 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.