Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: How to deal with Anger. [Re: Sinbad]
    #6024654 -

Her problem of course.

Maybe someday she can remember that you were once sharing friends and she can accept that she created all the circumstances that led to these lessons. The love will always remain whether acknowleded, or not.

Peace.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to deal with Anger. [Re: Icelander]
    #6024725 -

Indeed.  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to deal with Anger. [Re: Sinbad]
    #6025811 -

That is of course if you actually were ever friends. It's not always true in sex based relationships.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to deal with Anger. [Re: Icelander]
    #6026881 -

There are ways to deal with anger.

One thing I can think of, that I use as a tool in exercise, is pain.

Say you are out in the ocean, treading water. Sure, you can tread water for a long time, but after while you get tired. So.. you think time to go. But.. what if you say: only when it is necessary. That's when you push your limits, past your fear of pain and sadness and anger and all those illusions to: do it, or don't. Same thing with meditation. I do not stop just because I get uncomfortable. I keep going until I pass that barrier where my mind is clear and I know that I've done what I needed to do in order to feel truly satisfied. Just to know that you can conquer yourself like that will alleviate negative emotions.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to deal with Anger. [Re: Icelander]
    #6026948 -

We were good freinds as well as lovers.  :frown:


--------------------

Edited by Sinbad (09/04/06 04:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to deal with Anger. [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #6026950 -

If you want a short term solution for anger you can do lots of things.

If you want a long term solution for anger you have to find the root of it in psychanalysis for example. Anxiety, depression can cause anger and lots of things. A continuous level of anger is just the outcome of a psychological problem. It doesn't have to be anything too serious though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to deal with Anger. [Re: Sinbad]
    #6027459 -

Sinbad said:
We were good freinds as well as lovers.  :frown:



So why did you have to go and fuck it up? :smirk:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to deal with Anger. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6027640 -

Friendship was impossible the moment she told me she had feelings for the one person she swore she would never have feelings for again. She strung me along for weeks before the confession, convincing me that it was all my own jealously and paranoia, when in reality it was just my keen sense of intuition. Of course, my angry reactions to all of this didnt help, and becuase of this im now included on her shit-list of people who she never wants to speak to again.  :crazy:

I still love her deeply and hold no grudge, but apparently the feelings not mutual.  :frown:  :heart:


--------------------

Edited by Sinbad (09/04/06 10:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to deal with Anger. [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #6027656 -

LunarEclipse said:
I like to get jacked on coffee and go out and boot the first person I see on the street. Just walk up and kick them hard in the shin without warning. Yell Fucker at the same time casually stroll off as they lay there grasping at their leg.



I don't know but that sounds really lame, I think people are like this, get all ampied up on caffeine and blindly get vilolent, I'd at least rather see some one get drunk and start the fight with a little drama before hand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what angers you?
( 1 2 all )
Mitchnast 1,935 38 12/23/03 10:44 PM
by chief24
* anger and nontruth
( 1 2 all )
OldWoodSpecter 2,673 25 02/18/05 11:36 PM
by Swami
* Anger and Emotional Choice
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,659 31 05/31/05 03:21 PM
by Alan Stone
* Philosophy of Cross-sex friendships
( 1 2 all )
MrBump 3,323 24 01/07/05 04:51 PM
by incubaby_421
* Anger makes me do stupid shit (or is it arrogance) Larrythescaryrex 1,319 13 09/23/02 10:36 AM
by CleverName
* The silliness of anger
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,482 36 07/21/06 07:57 PM
by LiveByFreedom
* Spirituality and Anger
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Swami 6,097 104 10/09/09 09:17 PM
by falcon
* The nature of Anger. Larrythescaryrex 1,307 13 06/22/02 03:20 PM
by GRTUD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,890 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.