Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHitman203
Stranger
So i called Dell Yesterday...
    #5990843 - 08/23/06 08:45 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

All i needed was a replacement keyboard for my laptop. And its just riddiculus. Half the people i talked too couldnt speak english. and they kept transferring me between people. it was such bullshit.

Anyways i was on the phone for like 3 hours. And i got to say that people need to stop giving minoritys jobs where they have to use the telephone. I couldnt understand half the fucking people that i talked too. And they have no idea what there doing. Pisses me off. who agrees?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: So i called Dell Yesterday... [Re: Hitman203]
    #5990845 - 08/23/06 08:46 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

dude.

you got a dell?!

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

OfflineHitman203
Stranger
Re: So i called Dell Yesterday... [Re: Schwip]
    #5990881 - 08/23/06 08:56 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Schwip said:
dude.

you got a dell?!

yea lol. speaking of that kid tho i saw him doing yayo on a couple occasions

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5990937 - 08/23/06 09:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Hitman203 said:

pics or shens.

--------------------

OfflineHitman203
Stranger
Re: So i called Dell Yesterday... [Re: king_cobra]
    #5990998 - 08/23/06 09:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

king_cobra said:
Quote:

Hitman203 said:

pics or shens.

Nah dude for real. I live in North Jersey and he lived a couple towns over. I used to go to these rich boy partys in his town 3/4 years ago all the time. anyways I remember he once came in and was like "WHOS GOT THE NOSE CANDY?

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5991075 - 08/23/06 09:53 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

All of those people you talked to are not "minorities". They are foreign workers (probably in India). The reason companies outsource their tech support to these foreign countries is that these people will work for 1/10 of what an American will work for. Notice how they say, "Hello, this is Dell customer support and my name is Andy" or some other American sounding name? They are flat-out lying. Their names are really Vishuishuneeshu or something like that.

I feel your pain. I deal with this shit on a regular basis. Whenever I call about tech support, questions, or warranty information for ANYTHING nowadays I get Indian people who can barely speak English. They make me sit on hold for about 20 minutes, they make me type in a bunch of my information, and then when I finally get a person they ask me for the same information over again. Why do they ask twice (or more) for the same fucking stuff? They also will transfer me to the wrong places or they will accidentally send me back to the original menu....and I have to go through the whole process over again. Did I mention that I can't understand what they are saying and they can't understand what I am saying? This is all frustrating to say the least.

I don't even call tech support anymore usually. It's just not worth the hassle. I would almost rather go out and buy a new one of whatever I am having a problem with.

OfflineHitman203
Stranger
Re: So i called Dell Yesterday... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5991119 - 08/23/06 10:06 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
All of those people you talked to are not "minorities". They are foreign workers (probably in India). The reason companies outsource their tech support to these foreign countries is that these people will work for 1/10 of what an American will work for. Notice how they say, "Hello, this is Dell customer support and my name is Andy" or some other American sounding name? They are flat-out lying. Their names are really Vishuishuneeshu or something like that.

I feel your pain. I deal with this shit on a regular basis. Whenever I call about tech support, questions, or warranty information for ANYTHING nowadays I get Indian people who can barely speak English. They make me sit on hold for about 20 minutes, they make me type in a bunch of my information, and then when I finally get a person they ask me for the same information over again. Why do they ask twice (or more) for the same fucking stuff? They also will transfer me to the wrong places or they will accidentally send me back to the original menu....and I have to go through the whole process over again. Did I mention that I can't understand what they are saying and they can't understand what I am saying? This is all frustrating to say the least.

I don't even call tech support anymore usually. It's just not worth the hassle. I would almost rather go out and buy a new one of whatever I am having a problem with.

dude i agree. I would pay $100 more for a computer with Americans being tech support. Honestly Minoritys suck at the telephone. Pisses me off.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
    #5991577 - 08/24/06 01:51 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

LOL Hitman would own a dell...

Couldn't see it any other way.

Throw your dell away.. do some research build your own more reliable computer. When it does break you will have an idea of what it is. You will fix it yourself.

Also if you have a computer issue.. well google is a wondrous tool for help

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

InvisibleBoutang
AKMC
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: So i called Dell Yesterday... [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #5991590 - 08/24/06 02:02 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:
LOL Hitman would own a dell...

Couldn't see it any other way.

Throw your dell away.. do some research build your own more reliable computer. When it does break you will have an idea of what it is. You will fix it yourself.

Also if you have a computer issue.. well google is a wondrous tool for help

I agree, I decided to build my own comp because I figured it would be cheaper and I would have an idea of what would go wrong with whatever. After much searching on the internet and talking to some friends that had experience they told me what I was in for and it is very simple and easy to do for just about anybody to build a computer. I felt it was harder picking out parts for the computer and picking out a case to get for it than to build it.

--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
Re: So i called Dell Yesterday... [Re: Boutang]
    #5991606 - 08/24/06 02:15 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Yep not hard to do at all..

People would be amazed at how simple it is.

Just a little research maybe a few questions for your sales man and boom... there you go.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

OfflinePhoshaman
Litteringannnnddddd?
I'm a teapot

Loc: FLAHHHIDAAA Flag
    #5991724 - 08/24/06 03:58 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Hitman203 said:
All i needed was a replacement keyboard for my laptop. And its just riddiculus. Half the people i talked too couldnt speak english. and they kept transferring me between people. it was such bullshit.

Anyways i was on the phone for like 3 hours. And i got to say that people need to stop giving minoritys jobs where they have to use the telephone. I couldnt understand half the fucking people that i talked too. And they have no idea what there doing. Pisses me off. who agrees?

"SIR ARE THE COMPUTER ON?"

"SIR CAN YOU SEE START BUTTON, CLICK BUTTON RESTART SIR"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom