Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I'm fuckin moron
    #5914474 -

I took approx 30-40 1mg xanax yeseterday(not spreat out much) started the day with 20mg of oxcontin and then spent my day out in an humid field full of weeds plants some tomatoes :wink:...

then I night I wast eating burgers and my mom said I passed right out into the burger and had sauce all over my face and the she had to drag to to my bed...I don't remember this of course BUT I Remember the day of semi-hard labor...but was a hot/humid mofo yeterday

Edited by Iamthewalrus (07/30/06 10:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5914476 -

took 1mg of xanax today and feel high...why did I Feel some retarded need to take that many...I'm either hardcore or just a fuckin moron

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5914487 -

sorry my friend, I'll have to go with #2 on this one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: goobler]
    #5914510 -

well my home life is extremely stressful...if u knew the shit that was going on right no u would probably understand why I stupid things like this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5914526 -

dying isnt stupid


its plain ol dumb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5914562 -

Xanax are very moreish, i used to end up eating however many i had once i started.
Fuckin dangerous really, more because of how you are once you've taken them rather than the risk of OD.

I was drinking on top of taking them this one time. I was that hammered that when i tried to stand up my sense of balance was non existent so i just toppled over, i didn't even put my hands out to stop myself falling.
I'm not even sure i realized i was falling till i hit the floor, taking out half of my room with me.

I calmed right down on them after that !
That was without a doubt the most wiped out ive ever been in my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: goobler]
    #5914620 -

u obviously do not understand benzos so keep your mouth shut..everyone in my family is attackin me right now...one the main reasons I have axniety

I had the oxy EARLY morning for wtidhraw...I could have literally swollowed 100 1mg xanax and I would not have died cause benzos DO NOT effect the gag reflex or breathing...so next time keep your mouth fuckin shut before opening it...when u don't understand things

Edited by Iamthewalrus (07/30/06 10:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5914655 -

just worried about you man, no ill will meant...guess you need to pop another

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5914657 -

Iamthewalrus said:
u obviously do not understand benzos so keep your mouth shut..everyone in my family is attackin me right now...one the main reasons I have axniety

I had the oxy EARLY morning for wtidhraw...I could have literally swollowed 100 1mg xanax and I would not have died cause benzos DO NOT effect the gag reflex or breathing...so next time keep your mouth fuckin shut before opening it...when u don't understand things




oh...and another thing....I've watched Xanax destroy a few lives over 20 or so years... so I was just expressing my concern...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: goobler]
    #5914696 -

one of my friends a poster on here recently had a xanax/booze problem--by the end of it he was eating a handfull of 0.75s and washing em down with half a bottle of whiskey. while i've never had that much access to xanax i was addicted to clonazepam for quiet some time, to the point of stealing them from my grandma (which she had no business having--you don't give muscle relaxers to an active senior notorious for falling down!). one night i completely flipped out--prolly had 7-8 klonopins and a 2-liter screwdriver, and was so out of my mind my old man called the heat down on me--luckily i guess i was able to escape before they arrived. neither of us have ever discussed the incident again, but it really made me aware of how reckless benzodiazepines make a person.

i totally agree with you that if you've got xanax/etc. your gonna eat as many as you can before you black out.....they're just...so...good. if its mostly spawned by stress at home....perhaps you need a bag of fungus and a spirit quest, perhaps for the whole family. good luck whatever ya decide to do, i kno those little bastards are hard to stop doin =/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5914718 -

Iamthewalrus said:
benzos DO NOT effect the gag reflex or breathing.



Benzos cause respiratory failure in high enough amounts, it gets even worse when mixed with alcohol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5914721 -

/<------keeping mouth shut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: goobler]
    #5914747 -

I don't understand pharmies.

I'm sorry you're going through so much shit though. maybe you should put all of the negative energy you feel and creat something positive with it. drawing? writing? Always better than a handfull of pills in my opinion. and then you have something to show for it afterwards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron *DELETED* [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5914755 -

Post deleted by dr_gonz

Reason for deletion: f

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: Aninator]
    #5914766 -

Yeah, it sucks that you feel so bad you have to rely on pills.
I'm intrigued as to why your family are being so on top with you, but i hope it's more of a short term thing.

If it's going to go on for ages it might be a good idea to find some other sort of relief.
That's easy for me to say i know but i think you'll know what i mean.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: Aninator]
    #5914769 -

I really don't get the pharm deal either. People who use medicine to cope a buzz, are no better than a heroin junkie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5914770 -

dr_gonz said:
Iamthewalrus said:
I could have literally swollowed 100 1mg xanax and I would not have died cause benzos DO NOT effect the gag reflex or breathing...so next time keep your mouth fuckin shut before opening it...when u don't understand things



you are full of fucking shit, kid.

fuckin kids.



Agreed..

One of the symptoms of alpazolam overdose is difficulty breathing.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron *DELETED* [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5914775 -

Post deleted by dr_gonz

Reason for deletion: f

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5914784 -

Yeah I'd be willing to bet it'd send him into an instant coma (as soon as the pills started to break down) with death shortly following.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fuckin moron [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5914796 -

<----------still keeping fucking mouth shut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Xanax
( 1 2 all )
DrunkenAttempt 2,752 31 02/24/06 12:35 PM
by DrunkenAttempt
* i started self medicating myself with xanax
( 1 2 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 10,211 37 01/22/07 03:03 PM
by GoaM
* Nervous Tension Anxiety- need doctor advice
( 1 2 all )
Fireside 3,627 22 01/21/13 11:05 PM
by 2Experimental
* Test your reflexes adamj 1,142 14 07/08/04 11:48 PM
by felix
* Xanax? Effexor XR?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 4,793 39 11/03/05 04:53 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Anxiety
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 2,588 23 09/12/05 09:09 AM
by diabla
* Xanax blast Flashback 1,378 3 07/22/05 12:27 PM
by mecreateme
* HELP!!! xanax + weed? duster 1,247 5 03/19/07 02:01 AM
by HB

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,436 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.