Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Xanax
    #5332964 -

my friend just gave me eight 0.5mg xanax pills...think they will get me a buzz? i'm not much of a pillhead.


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5332971 -

They will definitely give you a buzz! I love xanax, but valium are more my type. Xanax just give me a 2 day hangover. I feel sleepy for a long time the day after.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: blissedout]
    #5332987 -

sweet deal...ativan are my cup of tea haha


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5332990 -

Xannies are related to ativan, I am pretty sure. They are all pams and pines with other stuff added.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5332998 -

don't take all 8 of them!! take like 3 or 4.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5333005 -

If you don't have a benzo tolerance 3 of them will fuck you up nicely.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5333006 -

Yeah, they're both benzo's. Xanax is quite fun just don't take too muchh if you want to remember anything the next day. 2mg's and a some weed is one of my favorite combos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: Twister]
    #5333016 -

ohhh xannieepoooo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: lysergicide]
    #5333035 -

shit too late lol poped all eight like 10 mins ago..starting to feel a little "floaty"


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5333044 -

had a little roach joint too, i should be feeling alright.


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5333046 -

Do you have any benzo tolerance????? If not try and make a concious effort to stay in your room and just chill out kuz a high dose of any benzo will take away all your your worrys and concerns and theres no telling what kind of shit you might feel like doing.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5333048 -

hahaa

hmmmmmmm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5333054 -

Have fun. 4mg's is a nice hefty dose but nothing too extreme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: lysergicide]
    #5333063 -

nvm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: barfightlard]
    #5333069 -

bellylard said:
Do you have any benzo tolerance?????  If not try and make a concious effort to stay in your room and just chill out kuz a high dose of any benzo will take away all your your worrys and concerns and theres no telling what kind of shit you might feel like doing.



Exactly! I have done some mad shit, while in the Xanax zone and I don't remember ANY of it! I just got told by friends what went down. :crazy:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: blissedout]
    #5333072 -

meh, at least he didn't get more than he already took :lol:

They'd be gone soon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: blissedout]
    #5333080 -

Yeah, benzo's always seem to lead me do doing something crazy, but up until now I've been lucky enough not to get myself into any trouble.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: Twister]
    #5333100 -

i used to take of ativan alot like a year ago...had a good supply.most i've ever taken at once was ten 1mg pills...and a few sips oh wine...fucked my memory pretty good, whas like a dreamy state


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5333113 -

Well keep us posted dude.....im sure youl hang out here and chill all night anyways :cool:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Xanax [Re: barfightlard]
    #5333125 -

If he doesn't go running naked through the streets, or pass out on the keyboard.:)


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Xanax + alcohol = blackout (and fat bitches???)
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 24,367 33 02/23/07 12:48 PM
by wookie
* Happy Birthday Blissedout
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,339 50 02/28/06 07:44 AM
by nakors_junk_bag
* Xanax at work
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,236 36 04/07/05 05:27 PM
by Ripple
* xanax
( 1 2 all )
the muffinman 3,255 36 04/03/09 09:47 AM
by shadyy
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* God damn I love alchohol
( 1 2 all )
jewunit 1,091 21 01/15/09 12:33 PM
by jewunit
* Codeine and Alchohol RedRabbit 637 9 08/07/08 05:01 PM
by UnholyChild666
* getting a person off xanax and onto pot?
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 5,018 29 04/11/08 11:03 AM
by Nerotik

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,752 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.