Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Captain Trips

Loc: God's empty chair
Xanax blast
    #4437130 - 07/22/05 08:53 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Alright so yesterday I called a mate (Dave) round and we decided to take a walk in the country for a change. I took quite a big selection of drugs. It took around 15 minutes before we reached some nice fields and woods. When we got to a spot which looked nice, I got out the music, put it on low and got out the collection of drugs. I had Valium, Xanax, Codeine, Weed, Salvia, and some beers.
We had a few beers and a smoke and decided to take all the Xanax we had on us. We had 18X 0.5mg of it. So 4.5mg of Xanax each. It didnt take long to kick in (after another J). We moved on, trying not to fall over every minute. We walked for fuckin ages trying to reach another friends house. By this time it was about 11.30pm.
We were almost there but I felt dizzy and had to lie down in the grass. Dave fell asleep. I puked. I didnt even feel like smoking, even the thought made me sick. So we got to my friends house but he had to work the next day and was about to go to sleep so we got some munchies to try and soak up the pills and made our way back to mine.
its about an hour walk away from where we were and I dont even remember how we got there. When we arrived back at my place we both passed out.
I had no idea Xanax was such a strong drug and fucks you up so bad. Anyone else had strage experiences with Xanax?

Now I have become one with the universe, at my will I can command the gods of moon and sun to tear open the matter of the universe and reveal the light of eternity. We shall walk through the crack of time and space and abandon all hope of physical feelings and emotions. We shall be the drifters of time; the wanderers of space and the beings that even the gods shall fear. Our minds will exist, emerging with whatever we wish and controlling whatever we desire.
Fear and emptiness no longer exist. We now live in a world of ecstasy and pleasure, freedom and sublime. We have reached Nirvana.

Edited by Flashback (07/22/05 08:55 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Danger Man
 User Gallery

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Xanax blast [Re: Flashback]
    #4437403 - 07/22/05 10:55 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Xanax'll kick your ass, but good! Especially if you were drinking beforehand (NOT a good idea). If I take too much, I'll have an exaggerated gag response for a few days afterwards, which sucks in the extreme....

Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Xanax blast [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4437519 - 07/22/05 11:48 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

xanax is fun, i think some of my favorite experiences on xanax was when we went to six flags! also when we go camping, its fun to bring some.. 4.5 mg is a heroic dose for the first time. i usually take 2 mg to feel good.

"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Xanax blast [Re: danlennon3]
    #4437923 - 07/22/05 02:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Be careful with your drugs, you are treading on thin ice. Valium, Xanax, and Codeine together are very bad, especially if you have a few beers, good thing you were too fucked up to get into all of your drugs. Consider yourself lucky that you didn't take too much. Be careful in the future.
And remember, of course something is gonna fuck you up if you take nine pills of it, cmon. :sun:

No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Community >> The Pub