Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10492856 -

Madtowntripper said:
Good Morning.

Exciting day.

Working all day and then taking this girl I've been lusting over for months to dinner tonight.

OMG!



Fuckin' A! Win one for the Gipper!
I haven't been on a date in a while,
but I will when ChairmanMeow gets here.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10492890 -

I have seen Xanax turn a mellow person into a criminal.

Not from getting addicted, just from taking Xanax one night and randomly organizing some dubious shit.

One buddy of mine who is all about peace and love took some Xanax one night and decided to get a crew of miscreants together to go to his girlfriend's house while she and her husband weren't there and fucking trashed the place.

They pissed on the goddamn furniture.

As they left, he thought it would be a good idea to play pedestrian baseball and hit someone with an axehandle from a moving vehicle.

I couldn't believe it when I heard what they did the next day.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10492897 -

Xanax and all other benzodiazepines can be enjoyable in moderation.

I've tried a number of Benzos in the past but I never really rated them. They can be handy for awkward situations but I would rather smoke a bowl than swallow 2mg of xanax, any day of the week.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: gENERIX]
    #10492901 -

I concur.

I love opiates, but I don't care for the unadulterated dopiness of benzos.

They make me feel like a trainwreck.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10492911 -

Swyfty Swyf said:
I have seen Xanax turn a mellow person into a criminal.

Not from getting addicted, just from taking Xanax one night and randomly organizing some dubious shit.

One buddy of mine who is all about peace and love took some Xanax one night and decided to get a crew of miscreants together to go to his girlfriend's house while she and her husband weren't there and fucking trashed the place.

They pissed on the goddamn furniture.

As they left, he thought it would be a good idea to play pedestrian baseball and hit someone with an axehandle from a moving vehicle.

I couldn't believe it when I heard what they did the next day.



Eureka!
Our last president HAD to be on Xanax. A president on Xanax would probably start an Iraqi War or something. Yep, def gonna get rid of the Xannies. (not by eating them)


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10492919 -

:lol:

I don't think Bush was on Xanax.

Maybe when he "choked on a pretzel," and passed out.

He is on something far more dangerous than Xanax.

He said he was doing God's will.  :uhoh:


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10492925 -

Swyfty Swyf said:
:lol:

I don't think Bush was on Xanax.

Maybe when he "choked on a pretzel," and passed out.

He is on something far more dangerous than Xanax.

He said he was doing God's will.  :uhoh:



Haha! I was trying to compare a dude all about peace and love smashing mailboxes with Axe Handles to a "Good Christian President" who slaughters Americans by sending them to Unnecessary wars.

Basically, I was trying to say Xanax made George W. Bush murder little babies.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10492944 -

Murdering little babies is what you do when you bust a nut into a sock. :sperm:


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10492990 -

Swyfty Swyf said:
Murdering little babies is what you do when you bust a nut into a sock. :sperm:



Nah...that's like saying you uninstalled a program when it ain't even finished downloading.

Abortions, Masturbations, and Trojans are all good firewalls against pregnancy.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10493040 -

Madtowntripper said:
Can always be saved for terminating a difficult drug experience as well.

I have emergency xanax for just that purpose.



QFT.

I can't begin to describe the value one can find in a simple xanax bar during a not-so-wonderful psycedelic experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax *DELETED* [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10493496 -

Post deleted by lucidlucy

Reason for deletion: don't like



--------------------
http://

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: lucidlucy]
    #10493611 -

Probably wouldn't do it again. It IS similar to an alcohol high, which I don't care for, apparently in pill or liquid form other wise.

it's not a 1009 for me.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A night of LSD, xanax, alcohol, and blowing up a truck
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LeftBehind 9,017 74 10/22/09 09:34 PM
by LeftBehind
* So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it.
( 1 2 3 all )
Mojo 11,536 53 10/01/08 10:21 PM
by doja42
* Xanax shiat!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ego Death 9,521 82 10/02/08 01:37 AM
by deranger
* Anyway to bring down xanax high?
( 1 2 3 all )
skatealex2 7,701 46 01/28/11 01:56 AM
by plasma
* Xanax, and Adderall. Couple questions eloC 4,188 12 03/25/11 01:52 PM
by eloC
* Someone educate me on Xanax please.
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 6,906 48 06/05/06 09:17 PM
by kake
* Xanax is Great!
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishe 8,093 48 09/14/07 12:12 AM
by Skunk420
* i started self medicating myself with xanax
( 1 2 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 10,211 37 01/22/07 03:03 PM
by GoaM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,891 topic views. 3 members, 28 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.