Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Edit: these are screwed up: links to binaural beat mp3s
    #5544155 -

edit: [there's some annoying whine background that IMO gets in the way of the binaural beat, for some of these]

These mp3s are apparently made from bwgen. I am copying the text I found in google so that this forum will make it into links i can save directly from.

Presents w mp3:
Headache treatment 1 steady
Learning aid 1 for subliminal
Learning aid 2 for studying
Meditation 1 basic
Meditation 2 deep
Quick mental refresher 1 end relaxed
Relaxation 1 general
Attention focusing 2 from drowsiness
Sleep induction
The awakened mind
Creativity increase 1 - 7 to 6Hz
Creativity increase 2 varying

Polska strona producenta




--------------------
Namaste

Edited by RedNucleus (05/03/06 06:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: links to binaural beat mp3s [Re: RedNucleus]
    #5544564 -

How is the wave/mp3 conversion encoded? Is it just a bwgen export converted to mp3?


--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: links to binaural beat mp3s [Re: Fospher]
    #5548367 -

Thanx dude! The bwgen doesn't work on my mac!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: links to binaural beat mp3s [Re: RedNucleus]
    #5559334 -

Cool! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: links to binaural beat mp3s [Re: Fospher]
    #5579612 -

Sorry. I just found the page with google somehow. it's not in english and I have no idea about the details of the wav to mp3 process they used.

You can hear if the binaural beat is working. use one phone and there's a constant tone. use two and you hear the wawawawa of a binaural beat.

I doubt they work as the bwgen creators and other researchers hoped. But they definitely have effects!


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: links to binaural beat mp3s [Re: RedNucleus]
    #5579707 -

i used a sleep induction a few times and let me tell you that stuff does interesting things to your consciousness....

it did anything but helped me go to sleep, but i would go into super deep trances then wake up out of them suddenly when it ramped down to the next lowest level...

then i would go into another trance again even deeper

then it would change and i'd wake up.

listening to just straight alpha or theta waves while on a hallucinagen can produce very interesting results. I thought I had attained enlightenment, permanent enlightenment, because of it once.


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: links to binaural beat mp3s [Re: leery11]
    #5582052 -

I remember how shitty it was to not be able to export these things. I really wanted the LSD one and everything, but these are great!!!

Will download to my ipod or phone tonight !!!!!


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Edit: these are screwed up: links to binaural beat mp3s [Re: RedNucleus]
    #5584585 -

there's some high pitched whine for some of these. Shit. meditation deep is an example. makes it super annoying. if anyone else can export some bwgen's to wav then mp3, thanks.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Edit: these are screwed up: links to binaural beat mp3s [Re: RedNucleus]
    #5587774 -

I've never been able to find a way to export audio from that program. HUGE let down.

But kudos on the links, man. I really appreciate it.


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: links to binaural beat mp3s [Re: leery11]
    #5589256 -

Interesting. Anyone else have any results? To me the sounds just gets really annoying after a while and I turn it of.


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ZippoZM 14,218 135 02/20/05 12:18 AM
by mantis
* Fish oil beats statin drugs
( 1 2 all )
zorbman 5,449 22 07/29/05 03:00 PM
by zorbman
* Can anyone else feel their heart beat through their whole body and skin? freddurgan 15,297 9 04/26/05 01:21 PM
by Jellric
* Links for meditation? Buddha5254 1,667 5 05/11/03 10:15 PM
by Buddha5254
* Just In: MARIJUANA USE linked to PSYCHOSIS
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 6,412 40 01/26/12 09:16 PM
by Luueschen
* I BEAT TWEAK supamexpimp 955 11 05/10/05 01:15 PM
by BlueOrb
* Rapid heart beat. thedman 1,126 10 01/02/05 06:50 PM
by thedman
* Beat Down By Life Madtowntripper 951 2 09/23/03 07:54 PM
by Laxy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,061 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.