Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: vandago]
    #3349823 - 11/12/04 12:58 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i think i have atleast 2 years, statute of limitations wise.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinephi1618
old hand

Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3349941 - 11/12/04 01:41 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

to you i note that the fucker threatened to wait for me out in the parking lot and beat the shit out of me while i was politely refusing, as to my prior plans and the fact that i had worked god knows how many housr that day after coming in early. he was hellbent on using his position in the army to forcably persuade me.

That totally shitty.
The way I read it before, I thought it was more like:
Him "c'mon man, I fought for you"
You "well, nyah nyah"
Him "you little cunt!" -knocks you out-
Sorry I misjudged the situation.

In any case, hope you get it worked out, and I hope that guy gets what's comin.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
    #3350318 - 11/12/04 05:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I just hope you don't run into some tough ASS Military appointed lawyer in conjunction with a judge that goes home in the evenings and jacks off while looking at an american flag and pulls a boner everytime he listens to the star spangled banner, a very real possibility. I'm not saying don't sue or anything but just raising what i consider to be a very real possibility, good luck in any case man :wink:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
    #3350335 - 11/12/04 06:04 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Final note man. Perhaps you could try threatening to take this entire story to Jerry Springer(or some other inimically trashy TV squalk show) if the SOB doesn't pay up. Fear seems to be one of the best, sometimes the only motivator of a large number of this species(regrettfully :frown: ). This way you could avoid the entire court/legal/judicial system which as i think you pointed out is merely another cog in the machine which a lot of us dislike anyway,as well as recover your losses immeadiately just a thought....

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflineSpongerock
Stranger
    #3355955 - 11/13/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Guess you'll think twice before opening your mouth next time fucktard.

P.S. I hope his army buddies find you and finish the job. :smile:

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #3356913 - 11/13/04 05:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You have my complete respect for being a pacifist :thumbup:

As for the other guy ... do whatever you think is best ... I really can't help you there.

--------------------

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: abhi]
    #3356957 - 11/13/04 06:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

well if he ain't done nothing yet he never will, I think that's pretty obvious. just keep getting his head kicked in I suppose. yay.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3357217 - 11/13/04 07:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I doubt it that they will really go after him if he has been in combat and "done his time." At the moment he is more important to the country than you are. If you want money, you will be getting it from the government, not him, because he is a common grunt, he isn't a fat richy. Good Luck. Don't show your pride and ideas to a large group of people or a trained killer. I've learned my lesson when dealing with a group and boy, shit gave me a few bruises and toss in a bush of poison ivy.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: downforpot]
    #3357313 - 11/13/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Agreed. Don't try to talk to these people. Just quietly burn their house down with them in it.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3357408 - 11/13/04 08:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

And then be hunted down by his buddies? Good idea

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3357455 - 11/13/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Pffffft!

That's why you do it QUIETLY.

You don't say "I'm going to burn down your house". You say "I'm a pacifist and even though your mean, I still love you as a human being".

Then you burn his fucking house down.

With him in it.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3357857 - 11/13/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Dude, if you are serious, then what the fuck!?!??!

They will know that he knocked some kid the fuck out and they will go for that kid. Just think about it, use your brain, your ability of abstract thought, duh.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3357975 - 11/13/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sure this one incident is the only time this guy has ever done anything to anybody.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3358525 - 11/14/04 01:27 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

wow. the answer to violence is not violence, although i would live for it to be that way so i could serve some justice from a personal perspective....

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: neutralizer]
    #3360077 - 11/14/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sue him press charges do whatever you can within the law, seriously.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Offlinemonkeyking
Stranger
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3592473 - 01/07/05 04:15 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You got what you deserved, I like how the story keeps changing though. Who says that to a soldier strait from Iraq, I have a brother in the national guard over there, who probably wouldn't have stopped at a single punch

--------------------
"My Fear Is My Only Courage" Bob Marley

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: monkeyking]
    #3593174 - 01/07/05 10:19 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Whatever...he was speaking his mind.  He has every right to do so.  Also, why the hell do Zippoz' old posts keep getting brought back? :confused:

Offlinesenorsalvia
Stranger
Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: monkeyking]
    #3594120 - 01/07/05 02:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"Got what you deserve"  What a tiresome bunch of crap!!  Yeh, Yeh, new returnee from Iraq, blah blah...  That kind of reactionary hogwash just sickens me...  And did you not say in you first post that you had some college???  Obviously you learned precious little there about interaction with, and acceptance of others....  Personally, I'd press charges, I'd find out what unit the guy is assigned to and hound his superior officer, I'd sue, and yeah, I'd prolly burn his crib down as well...  Fuck some Neanderthal antics like this as being acceptable; let alone cloaking it in some garb of patriotism!!!  On a further note, consider also that I, senorsalvia am an honorably discharged Nam Vet, so it's not like I have no idea concerning the petty lil "returned warrior psyche"---------  Sorry for the long rant but to condone an act of violenc because someone spoke truthfully, and from the heart is pathetic in the vilest sense--------  Maybe you need to begin working for the Republican Party Monkey me lad---------------  senorsal :usa: :usa:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I GOT MY ASS BEAT DOWN AT WORK [Re: senorsalvia]
    #3594404 - 01/07/05 03:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeah old threads of ine are classics, theyll vener die, but anyways,
i just realised that dude is supposed to be back form the war or what not as of this month, this happened in the end of oct last year for all of you that werent around for the beginning of this drama. im going to sue him and get some $$$not too much though, but im gonna drag out the court procedings for a long ass time just to make this a point that these things have consequences.

freedom of speech is not limited to things people like to hear, regardless of what army youre in

--------------------
PEACE

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

#3594663 - 01/07/05 04:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i hope you set every one strait on the fact that you can't get money for injuries unless there is permanent damage, either mental or physical. it's an outsider view of the law.

everyone assumes that just because some one hurts you, that you can take their house and all their stuff. not true at all.

at best you can get hospital bills paid, and maybe some compensation for loosing work, but again that will probably be iffy.

and i am also sure that this will affect his military career, the army will be told of what he did. this will indeed probably ruin his life.
and you must know that you got the worst trained soldier of the whole lot. you should have been able to say anything to that guy without him snapping. and most soldiers would have discussed it with you like a rational human, you truly got to see the worst example of a soldier.

and it is true that you can say what you like when you like it, but as i realized this last week, while having a friendly argument at a bar with a off duty cop, why say things to people who aren't going to do anything but beat you harder for every point you made against them.

and the pacifist needs to know how to beat ass.
that is the basic principal of most all martial arts.

peace out. happy new year.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]