Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
IN MY DARKEST HOUR...
    #547169 -

IN MY DARKEST HOUR...


WHEN THE HIGHEST OF ANXIETIES GRIPS ME
AND MY SWEAT OF TERROR STENCHES THE AIR
WILL YOU BE THERE?
OR SIMPLY CARE?

WHEN EVEN THE SLIGHTEST OF JOYS HAS FORSAKEN ME
AND MY YEARNING FOR DEATH DOES NOT SEEM TO MEND
WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND?
BE THERE TILL IT'S END?

WHEN AT THE HIGHT OF ORDEAL I SHOULD SCOLD YOU
AND MY RANTING OF INSULTS MAKES MOODS SINK SO LOW
WILL YOU PUNCHES THROW?
OR JUST LET IT GO?

WHEN THE HURRICANE OF SUFFERING WILL SMITE ME
AND A SHRED OF HOPE WE CAN NO LONGER SEE
WILL YOU BEAR IT WITH ME?
OR QUIETLY FLEE?

WHEN OCEANS OF PAIN DROWN AND ENGULF ME
AND MY AGONIZED SCREAMS EARPIERCINGLY CRY
WILL YOU ENDURE IT LIKE I?
OR JUST SAY GOODBYE?

WHEN THE DEMON OF MADNESS TEARS AWAY AT MY SOUL
AND SOILED BY MY WASTES I'M DRAGGED TO IT'S LAIR
WILL YOU THEN BE THERE?
OR JUST CEASE TO CARE?

WHEN IT COMES TO FUN TRIPPIN' THEN I'M SURE YOU'RE A FRIEND
BUT COMETH THE BLACKNESS; WILL YOU HELP IT END?
FOR A TRUE FRIENDSHIP ONLY THEN SHOWS IT'S POWER
WHEN YOU'RE THERE FOR A FRIEND IN HIS DARKEST HOUR


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IN MY DARKEST HOUR... [Re: Asante]
    #547193 -

Now that wasn't me getting off on myself, nor was I going for the sympathy vote, but this poem & it's content I'd like to share with you. It raises some questions on Friendship, Trip or Non-Trip, and even Love I think almost anyone here once had, if even for a moment. Sure: your loaded with friends now, but should real trouble arrive; would even one be a Friend enough to go the distance?
It adresses the Spiritual matter of the Distance between One and Another.

How'd you like it? (please judge content only, me being foreign & all)
What did it invoke in you?

But better still: please post Your Spiritual poem for the good & enjoyment of most reading it. Let's get Eachother Thinking !!!


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IN MY DARKEST HOUR... [Re: Asante]
    #547212 -

I liked the poem, it was great. The only thing I didn't like was the capslock. :wink: (That is of course a compliment.)

I did something the other night. I'll see if I can find it...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IN MY DARKEST HOUR... [Re: Ulysees]
    #547253 -

Gratified
The fountain found
Yet lost in its prevailing youth
I buy the day
The cost is night
The radience my blessed curse
Without eyes
Might I find
The darkness that I fear to see
The cost of day
To buy the night
Is surely much too steep

--------------

I wrote that a few weeks ago, maybe more. It looks like a suicide poem, I don't think that's what it was meant to be... Not entirely anyhow.
I don't really like it that much anymore. I write these things and then I don't look at them again. When I do I'm usually embarrased or I think they're garbage, usually both. :wink:

 


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: IN MY DARKEST HOUR... [Re: Ulysees]
    #547547 -

ULYSEES: NO GARBAGE !!!

I really liked it! Short yet showing a good density of content (a bit unlike mine...)
If you have any more goodies: I'd really like to see 'em! Dont get down on yourself!

btw: I have that too, having written & then thinking: "Not nearly GOOD ENOUGH!"
Decided to post it anyway: the main question it's raised visits me regularly...

"In our country it's illegal to buy drugs. But it's NOT illegal to win 'em, eh? So I thought up this game show..."

(ALI G)


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Philosophy of Cross-sex friendships
( 1 2 all )
MrBump 3,323 24 01/07/05 04:51 PM
by incubaby_421
* the decision, friendship or love? MANNALORD 1,164 10 04/22/03 03:39 PM
by SWAY
* Friendship and Disagreements Swami 762 5 12/10/04 07:48 PM
by uriahchase
* true friendship MANNALORD 1,095 11 03/10/03 12:47 PM
by MANNALORD
* Dead for an hour and a half-full report
( 1 2 3 all )
amanita3 7,728 56 10/11/16 06:53 PM
by laughingdog
* After Four Hours Lost in the Light of God oneoverzero 1,338 4 09/29/01 05:34 AM
by oneoverzero
* Global Ascension?
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 2,518 49 04/08/03 11:22 PM
by ViBrAnT
* Final Post
( 1 2 3 all )
ViBrAnT 5,202 54 07/19/03 11:33 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
866 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.