Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Pondering the meaning of life and eternity.
    #3404597 - 11/24/04 03:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Ok so I've been eating lsd and mushrooms for a couple years now. At first it was to see cool shit and be a hardass ( I was 15 ) but now it's way way way more than that. Now I do it to understand myself and everything else better. Lately I have been going all out with my contemplations about the world and humanity and thats all I can think about. I'd like to hear everyones take on my theory so far.

Theres this huge aura which is everyone. Like all 7 billion people in this planet are part of this aura and when we die if we are happy with our lives and content with everything we've done we will realize what has happened and take our place as a knowing part of the aura ( heaven ). If we die unhappy angry or spiteful we will never get to accept the fact that we lived and sit there and dwell on all that is hateful ( hell ). That's the most I've got explained in my head right now but I'm trying to go further with it using meditation and hallucinogens. I think maybe once you become part of this aura you are GOD so then you start controlling life because you are part of this aura BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHY . See there are billions of auras just like people and they all control their own planet but they aren't quite sure why and they always come to an end and join an even BIGGER picture that controls them and so on......THE NEVER ENDING UNIVERSE. Hows that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway, Eidsvoll, Råholt...
Re: Pondering the meaning of life and eternity. [Re: vandago]
    #3404683 - 11/24/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds great, keep it coming! I love to hear other peoples views!

Personally, I have at the moment adapted a relatively 'down to earth' belief. Lately I just believe we (our bodys and the earth, and the universe - matter) are God, doing Satans will. This is very blatanly put out - but Satan is not evil.

Satan is Gods son (tool) as well, and he helps the world piece everything back together (big bang split it up, and made it possible for third dimentional beings like us) - because God cannot do anything - because God is our wills absolute and total physical manifestation.

You might notice now, that I've said that we are God, and that Satan is our will - and at the same time I've said that God is our wills physical manifestation - which will IMHO simply give a nice picture of a spinning yin yang symbol. Two oposites, dependant on oneanother.

What we have is a mixup, created by religion - to fuck with our heads.

This might be too. I'm sure it is, really.

But anyway - I think some of us will realize mans full potential and leave the earthly realm and ascend to the heavens, while the rest of us will just stay here in hell.

People realizing mans full potential, are the True God, without feeble tools like satan and willpower, and will to power. Etc.

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Pondering the meaning of life and eternity. [Re: slaphappy]
    #3404755 - 11/24/04 04:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

satan is the potential of god? :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Re: Pondering the meaning of life and eternity. [Re: Gomp]
    #3404862 - 11/24/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, and God is the potential of Satan.

Don't you see?

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3404881 - 11/24/04 04:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

a tool for tamping

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

#3404980 - 11/24/04 04:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Or un-tamping. We wouldn't know.

It could also be a whole other meaning, totaly ungraspable by our minds. A cascade of mirrored words, sentances and meanings could, might, should, cover up the bigger picture.

What does that make this?

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
    #3405987 - 11/24/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think we could even halfway comprehend the meaning of everything til we are dead. I think the mind and the soul are two different things and the mind holds the soul back making the soul experience this reality until the mind goes then the soul is free.

Offlinedoxhevex
If it fits inyour mouth, it'sEDIBLE
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania...unfortunat...
    #5457761 - 03/29/06 11:35 PM (18 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

slaphappy said:
Or un-tamping. We wouldn't know.

It could also be a whole other meaning, totaly ungraspable by our minds. A cascade of mirrored words, sentances and meanings could, might, should, cover up the bigger picture.

What does that make this?

unfortunately, ungraspable

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State
Re: Pondering the meaning of life and eternity. [Re: doxhevex]
    #5457784 - 03/29/06 11:43 PM (18 years, 3 days ago)

heaven and hell are not seperate. satan is not evil.

--------------------

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Re: Pondering the meaning of life and eternity. [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #5458116 - 03/30/06 02:56 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

But Satan separated from God, didn't he ?

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

OfflineDfekt
Your mother wouldn't approve...
Male

Loc: UK
Re: Pondering the meaning of life and eternity. [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #5458209 - 03/30/06 04:43 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

Our minute, insignificant, fragile little human brains will never be able to grasp or understand the meaning of life. The implication that life has meaning in the first place is merely a product of this finite, limited thinking, this grain of sand we have in our skulls. In this mortal existence, we cannot possibly fathom the concept of G*d, and i believe no amount of psychedelics or meditation will ever be able to change that. All psychedelics do is give us a deeper understanding of how little we really know.

--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

Edited by Dfekt (03/30/06 04:45 AM)

InvisibleSmokenBabyJesus
Smoker of Religious Figures

Loc: Maryland
Re: Pondering the meaning of life and eternity. [Re: Dfekt]
    #5458538 - 03/30/06 08:01 AM (18 years, 3 days ago)

I believe we can grasp the meaning of life, we will never all agree on it though

--------------------
"Where?

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Re: Pondering the meaning of life and eternity. [Re: Dfekt]
    #5461955 - 03/30/06 10:32 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

MistaMiner said:
Our minute, insignificant, fragile little human brains will never be able to grasp or understand the meaning of life. The implication that life has meaning in the first place is merely a product of this finite, limited thinking, this grain of sand we have in our skulls. In this mortal existence, we cannot possibly fathom the concept of G*d, and i believe no amount of psychedelics or meditation will ever be able to change that. All psychedelics do is give us a deeper understanding of how little we really know.

Yes we can grasp it, not on our own, and it takes time. If one being can understand it, ALL can.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#5462947 - 03/31/06 07:18 AM (18 years, 2 days ago)

"the meaning of life, could be, living!"
-Unknown...

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

#5463285 - 03/31/06 09:36 AM (18 years, 2 days ago)

:lol: Now I can't spare you of 'existence' :lol:

--------------------
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #5463389 - 03/31/06 10:19 AM (18 years, 2 days ago)

My theory is formulated from my experience, which results from my direct perceptions. And what does my theory pertain to? Not a grand explanation of life, not eternity; quite simply, my experience. :wink:

It doesn't involve notions of "heaven", "Satan", etc. etc. etc., which is evil and whether or not these are seperate, due to the fact that none of it has any relevance to reality as it is directly perceived and evidenced. :grin:

I've accumulated knowledge regarding nature, regarding myself, and our species. I've spent a fair amount of time directing awareness into my own awareness, and that has been responsible for an even more enlightened perspective on life. And yet, at no point does my "theory" start to propose answers that haven't been evidenced, or explanations for things I do not yet know....

Probably do to the fact that life is simply life as it occurs. My only manner in which to know life, reality, is to be present within my life and directly experience life, to bring awareness into the act of being alive. Thus, I do not theorize about meanings of life, because I already know life. :wink:

What do you know about life, about reality?

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Re: Pondering the meaning of life and eternity. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5463439 - 03/31/06 10:38 AM (18 years, 2 days ago)

What do you know about life, about reality?
Just kiddin here, but what about the absolute mindblower, I have experienced and learned about life and reality : Non-existence exists !
Just a bogglebogler mindysnacker :wink:

--------------------

OfflineDionysian
Stranger
Male
Loc: east yorkshire
    #5537741 - 04/20/06 01:16 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I think that Fatalism explains so much about the universe.
It says that free will does not exist and that every event is determined by everything that has happened before, so the universe is really just an infinitly complex domino rally.
and if any one event requires every other event in order to take place then that means that everything has equal importance.

The logical argument for fatalism says that, if there will be a sea battle tomorrow, and someone says "there will be a sea battle tomorrow" then that sentence is true, even before the sea battle occurs. But given that the sentence is true, the sea battle could not fail to take place. This argument can be rejected by denying that predictions about the future have to be true or false when they are made.
Another interesting aspect of Fatalism is Deism, a philosophy articulated in the seventeenth century, holds that the universe has been deterministic since creation, but ascribes the creation to a metaphysical God or first cause outside of the chain of determinism. God may have begun the process, Deism argues, but God has not influenced its evolution. This perspective illustrates a puzzle underlying any conception of determinism:

Assume: All events have causes, and their causes are all prior events. There is no cycle of events such that an event (possibly indirectly) causes itself.

The picture this gives us is that Event AN is preceded by AN-1, which is preceded by AN-2, and so forth.

Under these assumptions, two possibilities seem clear, and both of them question the validity of the original assumptions:

(1) There is an event A0 prior to which there was no other event that could serve as its cause.
(2) There is no event A0 prior to which there was no other event, which means that we are presented with an infinite series of causally related events, which is itself an event, and yet there is no cause for this infinite series of events.

is any one else going cross eyed yet.

--------------------
Convictions are more damaging to truth than lies

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies