Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
The Eternal Moment
    #863618 - 09/04/02 02:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Last night i seen it, the eternal moment with the help of about 3.5 g's. We are on a wheel, more accurately in a sphere, it is infinity and it is constantly expanding and contracting, vibrating so fast that it may not be precieved under normal sensory conditions. At the vanishing point of the wheel there is you and everyone has the same face as you, your life is meaningless, you make up the meaning, you create your own reality, you are the only one there. The aliens will be here soon, it is part of the wheel,it just doesnt seem that way cause we are experiencing the largest version of the wheel in physicality. I seen all the colors that are making up the hologram we are experiencing. felt like i was dead and in a self created hell. felt superhuman and experienced esp, also felt like i was traveling the space time continum between selves, i just dont normally percieve it.

I don't care if you believe this next thing but in a vision i seen aliens working with aphex twin composing music to raise our consciousness as we are nearing a shift, drukgs is the cd that is promoting the shift and people are starting to see weird shit from listening to it and going weird.

we are on the wheel right now and we will become masters of our reality unless we destroy the earth, there are two possibilities, we always have the choice, thats what gives the experience of being alive.

peace>

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: The Eternal Moment [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #863676 - 09/04/02 03:02 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with some of it  :wink:  :tongue:
But aliens?......come on dude, get real. 

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #863779 - 09/04/02 04:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

We are on a wheel, more accurately in a sphere, it is infinity and it is constantly expanding and contracting

The serpent swallowing itself, creating the illusion of time and seperateness from the whole being of creation, sometimes called "God". Under the illusion of time, or what you may call physicality, we perceive ourselves as seperate from the whole, this is the origin of our egos, which anchors us down into polarity consciousness.

On an interesting side note:
I've been listening to Aphex Twin alot lately, especially the day before my last "experience." Coincidence?
(well then again i've been listening to alot of Tool too...)

Maybe they both get some of their information from these beings we think of as "aliens". My current perspective is that they are actually part of ourselves but in a higher dimension, or at a higher frequency... And we can communicate them when we come under vulnerable, open-minded states of mind that temporarily transcend the ego, bringing us closer to the center of the wheel, or the Source of the wheel's existence. These beings are actually our higher dimensional selves that are calling us back to the source to join them in creator-reality.
It is my belief that these types of beings (gods, angels, ascended masters, etc) are all of the same nature, but due to perception directly shaping our realities, we interpet these messages differently according to our own sets of beliefs.

Whew... that felt good to get out.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #863859 - 09/04/02 05:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

When the self gets lost, that which is left can see "what is". The self cannot put "what is" into words, much less understand it. In a vain attempt to grasp what was seen, the mind creates illusions. Accept without interpretation.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: The Eternal Moment [Re: Seuss]
    #863881 - 09/04/02 05:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I somewhat agree but I think that struggling to understand and interpret what is shown is a natural part of growth and mind-expansion. This may be just as much an illusion as the feeling of seperateness from "what is", but at least it's a step in the right direction of re-merging with the "what is", or what I see as the eternal self, all-that-is, god, etc.

If we accept without interpretation we also accept this illusion of reality and that is something I am tired of doing.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#863885 - 09/04/02 05:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Or maybe what you meant by "accepting without interpretation" is the same as merging with "what is"... As we would not filter it through out subjective perception of "what is", we would become it.

--------------------

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
    #863898 - 09/04/02 05:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Sometimes i go into slight depression about the wheel cause my life has been harder than i would have had it coming from the standpoint of my current perceptions given the meaninglessness of life in a theoretical sense, however the universe always shows me more, filling me with more and more joy. i am really getting interested in metaphysics now,i would like see how it is all put together, as well as get a glimpse of the afterlife while in the body.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #865114 - 09/05/02 09:56 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

my friend accidentally overdosed on 2g of DXM once and said that during innebriation  he, Jesus, and aphex twin were all one being outside of time and that they as an entity planned to destroy the world and repopulate it with "hip" kids only..... uhhhhuh....  the twin does defy all explanation (i still can't even begin to conceive how he did bucephelous bouncing ball!), but it isn't exactly Divine inspiration to me... too fuckin' funny, peace man :smile:
:wink:

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
    #866029 - 09/04/02 07:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

When we waken from this dream, whos to say the next one isnt a dream also? Not that i dont like the quest to truth, but that consists of 2 things. Im providing the quest, where is the truth?

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Re: The Eternal Moment [Re: Adamist]
    #866036 - 09/04/02 07:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Whew... that felt good to get out.

:wink:

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Re: The Eternal Moment [Re: tak_old]
    #866057 - 09/04/02 07:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I JUST TYPED UP A BIG THING ABOUT HOW WE ARE ALL LISTENING, AND HOW KNOWLEDGE DOESNT GO UDNERAPREACITED TO THOSE WHO SEEK IT, BUT I DELETED IT CAUSE I RELIZED: "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

i ate alot of shrooms ;[

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #866505 - 09/06/02 06:31 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Nice work Vibrant. I like your style.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

Re: The Eternal Moment [Re: Adamist]
    #866849 - 09/06/02 09:54 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

A rare moment: Let it fly.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology