Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: The Gillette "Fusion" [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5448083 -

Nah, I missed that when I skimmed over the thread.....that's pretty funy though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gillette "Fusion" [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5448137 -

haha i want to try this shit.


--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gillette "Fusion" [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5448144 -

There used to be a Geico commercial where a guy was trying to shave with a fifteen-blade razor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gillette "Fusion" [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5448148 -

Mad TV had a Mach 20 skit...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gillette "Fusion" [Re: yti]
    #5448163 -

Haha, awesome....never seen it, but I'm glad it's been done.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gillette "Fusion" [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5448283 -

i think the only actually useful thing on that new razor is the one blade on the back for sideburns... i always find it hard to hit the exact right spot around my sideburns and goatee when shaving with the mach3... that one blade might prove itself to be pretty helpful...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gillette "Fusion" [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5448346 -

Real men shave with a straight razor.




With that said, I don't shave with one anymore. It's way too time-consuming and takes a long time for one to truly master such an art of shaving with a straight razor - at least, if we're talking about as close as a shave as one can get.





--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gillette "Fusion" [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5448351 -

Mad TV did a "spishak" (sp?) razor.. it had like upwards of 10 blades.. it was hilarious..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gillette "Fusion" [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5448365 -

RandalFlagg said:
Like I said, my Mach 3's sometimes rip my face to hell so much that it looks like I have leprosy.  But, the next day the Mach 3 will give me an incredibly smooth shave.  It is just sporadic.  :shrug:



I think it's the operator. I mean a razor can't decide to do its job one day, and lay in bed the next. Day in, and day out, a razor is a razor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gillette "Fusion" [Re: funkymonk]
    #5448428 -

funkymonk said:
RandalFlagg said:
Like I said, my Mach 3's sometimes rip my face to hell so much that it looks like I have leprosy.  But, the next day the Mach 3 will give me an incredibly smooth shave.  It is just sporadic.  :shrug:



I think it's the operator. I mean a razor can't decide to do its job one day, and lay in bed the next. Day in, and day out, a razor is a razor.



:razz:

Dissing my shaving abilities like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gillette "Fusion" [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5448461 -

I just seen an ad for the fusion in a magazine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How shaving got fun again (and how to s(h)ave hundreds of dollars a year off your expenses!)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
AsanteM 31,714 328 04/10/25 09:38 PM
by Mickalopagus
* male shaving! come post your valued opinions.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
mycopsycho 19,315 161 04/18/11 02:38 PM
by propensity
* Straight or saftey razor? Enthrall 1,152 12 07/30/10 03:05 PM
by kiss_the_sky03
* Shaving your balls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
The24HourMC 3,411 63 01/28/13 07:40 PM
by T-Rex
* New Razor... DarkElf 423 6 11/12/12 03:41 PM
by Visionary Tools
* Who shaves with a straight razor?
( 1 2 all )
noticeofeviction 2,214 20 01/25/11 09:37 PM
by Synesthetic
* Anyone use a DE safety razor? Gumby 1,861 18 08/25/06 04:28 PM
by Gumby
* Fucking razor burn.
( 1 2 all )
jazzillion 2,465 21 08/07/08 12:25 AM
by Brainiac

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,589 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.