Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New Razor...
    #17205983 -

:header: Kill me now.

My hair on my face is pretty patchy, so I've been using a trimmer forever. (One of those electric 20$ ones)
So I decided to get a really nice razor. (Gillette Fusion power) And a couple Razor heads so I don't have to worry about it for a while.

The thing is... I'm TERRIFIED of razor blades. It's a crazy, unreal fear. Me and my girl took a shower once, and she went to shave her legs. I jumped out of the shower.

I wonder if there is a RazorAPhobia. :lol:

Guess Imma have to get over that real quick huh?

'Least I got all of November to not shave. :yesnod:


--------------------
To find yourself alone, is to find yourself with your greatest friend, and your worst enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Razor... [Re: DarkElf]
    #17205994 -

The Merkur 34c is often touted here as the best razor ever. Well, I received mine on Saturday and it is the absolute bee knees. I haven't cut myself yet, but I have a styptic pencil just in case. The shave is so smooth it is unbelievable and I get no razor burn.  It really is a dream come true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Razor... [Re: SoreSpore]
    #17206004 -

I think if dude fears a 5 bladed razor(which you have to bee fall down drunk to cut yourself with), trying out a safety razor is not the right way to go :laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Razor... [Re: 4runner]
    #17206013 -

Cartridge razor suck big wang. They leave razor burn following an uncomfortable shave and are expensive as hell. Not to mention they dull in no time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Razor... [Re: SoreSpore]
    #17206032 -

Depends on your hair and skin. Even dry shaving I don't get razor burn. The cost, yeah it sucks, it's time for me to buy some new ones, although I have ben using the same four for over a year now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Razor... [Re: SoreSpore]
    #17206035 -

Yeah, disposable 2-blade razors are the way to go. Cheap as fuck, but don't get the cheapest kind that don't even come with an aloe strip, treat yourself to at least store-brand.


--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Razor... [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #17208076 -

two years ago I bought a gilette fusion razor, the one with 5 blades. Bought half a dozen refills, and had two that it came with as my dad cut himself with it. Still have it, and haven't bought new razors yet.

Not bad seeing as those half dozen cost me £18


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone use a DE safety razor? Gumby 1,861 18 08/25/06 04:28 PM
by Gumby
* Who shaves with a straight razor?
( 1 2 all )
noticeofeviction 2,214 20 01/25/11 09:37 PM
by Synesthetic
* Straight Razor NotTheDevil 1,884 16 05/28/15 01:06 AM
by jboredone
* Straight or saftey razor? Enthrall 1,152 12 07/30/10 03:05 PM
by kiss_the_sky03
* Why does everyone use Occam's Razor in debates like it's a legitimate argument? morrowasted 721 9 05/27/10 05:38 PM
by Iamheasyouarehe
* Razors!!!!!!!!! gerryjarcia 1,895 15 01/22/11 04:39 PM
by HairyTaco
* anyone here ever used a straight razor
( 1 2 all )
grymmtymm 3,665 25 01/04/09 03:40 PM
by jazzillion
* straight razor? therapist 733 7 07/16/10 11:36 PM
by therapist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
423 topic views. 6 members, 22 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.