Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
straight razor?
    #12909495 -

anybody here use a straight razor to shave?  what are your likes/dislikes?  i'm thinking about switching from cartridges cause they cost too fucking much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: straight razor? [Re: therapist]
    #12909515 -

I cut myself with a cartridge razor, I'd hate to see the gashes in my skin after trying out a straight edge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: straight razor? [Re: jugular69]
    #12909539 -

My barber used to use one. It got really close. But I had to stop going to him because he got parkinsons. If you can not cut yourself then its the best.


--------------------
01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00001101 00001010 Look it up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: straight razor? [Re: therapist]
    #12909688 -

I use those gilette fusions, cause they really shave you close, and the cartridges last a long time, but they are expensive.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: straight razor? [Re: therapist]
    #12909693 -

I dont see that much cost, I've been using the same cartridge for over a year

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: straight razor? [Re: therapist]
    #12909727 -

Straight razor shave is the best shave, handsdown-- IF you can pull it off skillfully.

Worth it in the long run. If you never had one, get a barber to give you a nice one and be amazed.

I got some guy to shave my entire head and beard with one-- AMAZING!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: straight razor? [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #12909751 -

I just use a regular razor with replaceable heads. Never been a fan of electric razors. I could definitely see the appeal in a straight razor: no waste, can be sharpened, fucking awesome. But then my friend started using a straight razor, and he told all of us...:rolleyes:

Now I've lost interest.


--------------------


Where would you rather be?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: straight razor? [Re: Mykologist]
    #12909852 -

cool bro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* yesterday, when i was shaving...
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,298 22 05/30/04 11:19 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Nitrous oxide music..
( 1 2 all )
Skunk420 4,324 27 04/02/05 11:50 PM
by ricyjo
* *OMG* Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Never Ceases To AMAZE Me! The "Hippie-Crack-Head Thread"...
( 1 2 3 all )
TM 10,760 50 12/25/05 09:54 PM
by notapillow
* No2 Question.........
( 1 2 all )
ShroomArtist84 2,843 21 11/03/05 11:56 PM
by Konnrade
* May have damaged myself.
( 1 2 all )
Nuggetpouch 1,797 35 02/10/06 04:03 PM
by Nuggetpouch
* holy shit im happy now
( 1 2 3 all )
thegatewaydrug 3,699 52 07/07/05 07:39 PM
by FreshCaps
* Just when you thought 4 blades was enough baraka 956 13 09/14/05 09:56 PM
by Dankman
* Climber who cut his arm off = SCI fan
( 1 2 all )
Quintessence 4,706 27 05/13/03 05:44 AM
by zeta

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
733 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.