Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Rolling cigarettes and joints
    #5247669 -

As far as I knew, I had great dexterity in my hands. As soon as it comes to attempt to roll anything, though, my hands just become retarded. It makes me so angry. Every time it doesn't work out, I just want to punch a hole in the wall.

I'm fine up until the point where I try to tuck the paper under the tobacco, but I just can't seem to do it. My hands just refuse to do it correctly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Redstorm]
    #5247684 -

I cannot roll either, i just stick to the pipes and bongs :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Redstorm]
    #5247688 -

Just keep practicing. You'll get it right soon.  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Redstorm]
    #5247697 -

moisten the tobacco...

I can't roll tobacco very well cause it's way drier than bud. Bud is easier to learn on though... keep it sticky. If it's already dry, then let it sit with an orange peel for a while.

Good luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Redstorm]
    #5247746 -

PIPE....a simple, clean but VERY good smoke.
rolling takes time...I roll my cigarettes but weed is better with a good pipe or a bong...but that's me!
:bongload: if u want to roll and take the time then MAKE A BLUNT!


--------------------
"I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human"




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Crazy_Diamond]
    #5247755 -

Meh,
All the Tobacco I get is Super moist - Almost more moist then some weed I get.

Buy some Prince Albert and practice rolling with it.
The beauty part is that IF you smoke - You HAVE to roll one.
With practice comes perfection..


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Redstorm]
    #5247801 -

I'm a girl and I can roll spectacular joints. Now don't you feel a bit silly? Certainly if some girl can roll joints, you can too. :smirk: :wink:

Keep trying!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: adrug]
    #5247817 -

im by no means an expert roller, but im getting better at it.

its all about patience... I dont really have any advice other than perhaps trying the pocket method up until you hav a good grasp on rolling?


--------------------
Terrapin!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: adrug]
    #5247818 -

are u telling me?


--------------------
"I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human"




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Crazy_Diamond]
    #5247821 -

Do I know you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: adrug]
    #5247831 -

well no...
i didnt know that here in the shroomery U have to know the people before u write to them...  :confused:
i tought this was an open forum...


--------------------
"I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human"




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: adrug]
    #5247833 -

oh, and then there is the dollar bill option....


roll a joint up to the best of your ability. Its okay if its shitty and loose, thats what the dollar bill is for.

Then, once its rolled and twisted at both ends, put it on a dollar, and imagine that the dollar is the rolling paper. Make the rolling motion over the joint. That will tighten it up.

It will also show you how uneven you rolled it, which is great motivation :wink:


--------------------
Terrapin!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: tactik]
    #5247840 -

If you dont,I think you should.


Most girls can roll good joints and blunts.Thats what women are ere for.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #5247855 -

i met a girl a couple weeks ago who rolled the most beautiful joint i have ever seen.

sadly, it was a spliff, and I hate tobacco.. but i still took a hit off it. Impossible to resist.


--------------------
Terrapin!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: adrug]
    #5247867 -

adrug said:
I'm a girl and I can roll spectacular joints. Now don't you feel a bit silly? Certainly if some girl can roll joints, you can too. :smirk: :wink:

Keep trying!



Why would that make me feel silly? :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Redstorm]
    #5247870 -

that's why i tought she was talking to me...because i was the one who wrote that I prefer using pipes because rolling takes time...
u r not silly....


--------------------
"I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human"




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Crazy_Diamond]
    #5248042 -

Moist tobacco helps.. as someone said

Practice is all it takes.. with tobacco.. I find that it helps me to sort of "pre-roll" it, so the tobacco isn't sticking out everywhere in weird angles.. just put your tobacco in the paper.. and use the paper to roll it into a little cylinder.. then once it's all even.. it makes the actual rolling process much easier. When rolling, the key is to make it nice and tight, this also comes with practice... but I just sort of fold the paper in, and do a nice little tight compression roll using both thumbs and pointer fingers.. I don't know.. sort of impossible to explain. Practice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Shroomism]
    #5248082 -

I'm good until I try to fold the paper under the tobacco, then I fail miserably. My fingers just refuse to do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Redstorm]
    #5248126 -

just sit down with some weed and some papers
nd roll the same joint over and over again
by the end you will have a nice j and a shit load more practice
takes time bro
i remember when i couldent roll shit, just gotta stick too it
also once oyu start smoking blunts you cant really stop


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rolling cigarettes and joints [Re: Redstorm]
    #5248156 -

You want to use those index fingers and flip the top part over while your thumbs tuck the other part under. That part was hard for me too but you'll get it if you practice.



--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I can't roll a joint.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,659 83 08/04/05 02:07 PM
by mikeytwice
* Can someone teach me how to roll a joint?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,440 31 11/25/04 08:34 AM
by Hanky
* rolling cigarettes
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 7,037 41 09/19/05 06:09 PM
by chaospilot
* How to roll a joint adamj 847 8 12/07/04 10:01 PM
by Skunk420
* tHe ViRtUaL sMoKeOuT
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
cisole 14,725 318 01/26/05 11:58 PM
by cisole
* time for the skinny on the joint...
( 1 2 all )
ImYourSpedFriend 9,726 32 03/24/05 09:27 PM
by California
* Tobacco in Joints oneducktwoducks 5,996 17 11/18/03 03:19 PM
by jetnos
* List of chemicals in most cigarettes
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 13,551 87 10/23/09 02:48 PM
by Ellisistight

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,431 topic views. 4 members, 5 guests and 179 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.