Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: I can't roll a joint. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4483808 - 08/02/05 12:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

How many stoners does it take to roll a joint

http://www.xs4all.nl/~4david/jointpic.html
That is the good guide - Step 2 is the hardest part people have.  I put my Index fingers long ways then start to mold the joint..with my middle finger and thumb - Once it's tight enough just lick and roll :smile:

Seriously robot - look at that guide...

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4483831 - 08/02/05 12:26 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

When I first started learning to roll js the part that frustrated me the most was in the process alot of bud would be coming out each end of the doobie while I was rolling it. I gave up until a friends sister taught me how to make a sort of pouch with the paper first before rolling. You fold the paper like you would when getting ready to roll one but you wet the two side edges with your mouth and then sort of roll them really tight like a scroll to form the pouch. Anyone else no the method im talking about? I found that made it alot easier but now I can just roll a standard doobie like a champ.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: I can't roll a joint. [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4483839 - 08/02/05 12:28 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:cryariver:

AAAAAAAH

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: I can't roll a joint. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4483840 - 08/02/05 12:28 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

A moderator that can't roll a joint?! Something wrong with that. :smirk:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: I can't roll a joint. [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4483850 - 08/02/05 12:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:lol: yea really..not to be rude..

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

#4483853 - 08/02/05 12:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah I dunno how to explain it.

When you get it in that joint like shape, just sort of squeeze it and keep rolling the paper with the weed in it. Eventually when it gets really tight and the paper gets just right, you can just roll it up.

Male

#4483855 - 08/02/05 12:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I was waiting for that. :blush:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4483857 - 08/02/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

As with anything when you get frustrated you are going to keep failing. Chill out, smoke a little green, and keep trying. You'll get it. We want pics when you finally roll one up bro! :grin:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineShani_Aria
An Outsider

Loc: Arizona
    #4483873 - 08/02/05 12:34 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yea, I say practice more with the dollar bill or pen technique. I like the pen one. But my favorite is the cigarrette roller. Those are awesome and make a perfect fatty. Be sure the roller is the same size as the papers. Or you'll be like my lazy ass and have to rip a 1/4 of the paper off. Blaze up and enjoy.

--------------------
Load Up The Bong. Crank Up The Song. Let The Informer Call 911.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

#4483877 - 08/02/05 12:36 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I think the main problem for beginners is rolling it up too early. Just take your time when you got the weed in the paper. Make sure it's really tight and the consistency is right, and that the paper is really starting to stick to the weed and curl.

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4483893 - 08/02/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

How old are you ?

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4483896 - 08/02/05 12:41 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah that is one of the main problems. Another problem for me is I thought I had to roll the paper up 'perfectly' which is totally untrue. Once you get the bud nicely formed using your thumbs press down some of the front paper over the bud (not the exact top edge down a little from the top) and roll it up. If it seems off or loose just come back down with it again and roll it back up tighter. (if that made any since.. its hard to explain)

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Male

Re: I can't roll a joint. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4483898 - 08/02/05 12:41 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm 16, I'm gonna ban myself for being an underage user. :lol:

I turned 22 in June. Started smoking pot second half of my senior year of high school...always bongs n bowls.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4483901 - 08/02/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You've watched somebody roll a joint before though? The techs that are on the computer are hard to follow. It's easier if you've watched somebody roll up a lot. Just use their technique but exploit it to work perfectly for you.

--------------------

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#4483904 - 08/02/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If I bought a robot and it couldn't roll a joint I would be really dissapointed. Then I would upload a shame program so the robot would feel just as bad...

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Male

#4483923 - 08/02/05 12:50 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I put it in my pipe and smoked it. :lol: :grin: :stoned:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4483937 - 08/02/05 12:54 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That's no way to learn. :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4483939 - 08/02/05 12:55 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#4483953 - 08/02/05 01:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well i just enjoyed a tasty sliff so  :razz:

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
    #4483965 - 08/02/05 01:05 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

it can be a tuff task to get good at, an old timer gave me a tip one time and it worked great.

cup your paper, fill it nice and even. then start in the middle with your thumbs and your index fingers across the back. roll it up and down a few times with your thumbs in the middle until the paper will roll under. then roll from the middle to the edges. man it is harder to explain in words, that for sure.

another trick that someone told me was that if you have trouble with your papers sticking, don't lick the gummed side but instead lick the opposite side of the gummed area and it will wet through the paper and stick better. less spit all over the dub too. it really works.

practice does indeed make perfect here. the idea of rolling your own cigs gives you lots of practice too. i rolled my own for a couple years and got very good at it that way.

good luck and keep at it.
peace

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds