Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
fruiting question
    #515296 -

i am wondering if my chamber is running at 95-98%rh and temps at 78for 12hr and 74 for 12 hr could this efect fruiting?
i know it should be 74-75.any input on this would be apreciated.THANK YOU!
by the way these are brf cakes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fruiting question [Re: kcy]
    #515315 -

I know that I don't ever have my humidity that high, but I'm not saying that is your problem, especially since I don't know if you are casing or using cakes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fruiting question [Re: kcy]
    #515316 -

I know that I don't ever have my humidity that high, but I'm not saying that is your problem, especially since I don't know if you are casing or using cakes. The temp. should be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fruiting Question... First Timer RebelSteve33 1,436 4 05/28/02 01:22 PM
by canid
* Casing to fruiting questions (**UPDATE**pics)
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 8,903 24 09/11/01 06:25 AM
by MAIA
* fruiting question beefphaser 1,236 3 09/03/01 11:31 AM
by beefphaser
* Bruise question/problem Alatore 931 7 07/31/02 05:26 AM
by closetfreak
* fruiting questions dalorean 1,916 5 05/15/02 04:34 PM
by WakingUpLate
* Re: Fruiting Questions LinkA 882 3 06/26/00 03:09 PM
by Anonymous
* fruiting question jimcon202000 1,868 10 09/17/02 11:06 PM
by Anno
* large fruit question MeneerCactus 1,490 4 06/20/02 01:26 PM
by MeneerCactus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
805 topic views. 15 members, 271 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.