Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
"I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush
    #5123075 -



--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: theuser]
    #5123089 -

And I hope they do find them and they step down/or get jail time.

It works both ways. Bush did nothing illegal and, once again, many of the top left (and some of the media) is banking way to much on the story. Its only gonna get worse as election time comes near.


Can't wait till the Clinton investigation... good luck Hilary.

Edited by SourceLimit (12/30/05 03:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: SourceLimit]
    #5123096 -

Impeachment @ Bush

:banbanban:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: theuser]
    #5123098 -

I was hoping this president would just end his term peacefully and not have some sort of big mess happen that I'd have to hear people rambling on about for years. He's not worth all the fucking hot-air people seem to like spouting about him.

And I'm getting fucking tired of people trying to win brownie points by hating him because it's the cool thing to do.

Looks like bush might get a big media fiasco now. To be honest, I would impeach his ass. I always thought he was a mediocre, but harmless president. Now he went and fucked up in a significant kind of way, and I'm pissed off.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: Konnrade]
    #5123109 -

I'm always so alone when it comes to these posts :smile:

"Looks like bush might get a big media fiasco now. To be honest, I would impeach his ass. I always thought he was a mediocre, but harmless president. Now he went and fucked up in a significant kind of way, and I'm pissed off.
"

Only thing youll see out of this is that party (the leak) being ID'ed

And the party that released the black ops jail sites should be thrown in jail


These are real acts of treason if you will, not Plames "I'm a covert agent" bullshit. But notice what the media covers...

Edited by SourceLimit (12/30/05 03:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: SourceLimit]
    #5123187 -

Hate the message, not the messenger. Or something like that. If all this was a lie intended to damage the reputation of the administration, that's one thing. But the administration hasn't denied it and has even defended it wholeheartedly! It's not particularly surprising, but it shows what a paranoid and fear based society we are. We aren't going to start being less fearful and more loving by persecuting truth-tellers, lying to ourselves, and spying on ourselves.

The 9-11 Commission concluded that in spite of the trillions of dollars allocated to "National Defense", spying, new programs, and all that shit, the country is NO SAFER THAN BEFORE. They concluded that we are still very vulnerable to attack and are very unprepared for one.

Yup.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: Konnrade]
    #5123202 -

Konnrade said:
And I'm getting fucking tired of people trying to win brownie points by hating him because it's the cool thing to do.



Some people don't think about it like that nor care what the "cool" thing to do is. I personally didn't vote for Bush so that reserves my right to bitch about him regardless whether it's "cool" or not.

Quote:
Looks like bush might get a big media fiasco now. To be honest, I would impeach his ass. I always thought he was a mediocre, but harmless president. Now he went and fucked up in a significant kind of way, and I'm pissed off.



His mediocrity (or stupidity) definitely hasn't been harmless. Quite the contrary has been shown through September 11th, record breaking unemployment rate, record breaking spending, record breaking defecit, inflation, many lost lives...

Tell the families of the people who have pointlessly died in an unwinnable war that Bush's decisions are "harmless".

:banbanban:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: SourceLimit]
    #5123225 -

SourceLimit said:
Bush did nothing illegal




bush has done lots of stuff that's illegal, maybe not in this instance but it doesnt change facts


Quote:
Its only gonna get worse as election time comes near.
Can't wait till the Clinton investigation... good luck Hilary.



thank god bush isnt re-electable, unfortunately, to many others are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5123265 -

Amen.

Most democrats and republicans are both puppets...two sides of the very same coin. Did you know that presidential debates aren't even really debates anymore? They're controlled by the Comission on Presidential Debates (CPD, created in 1988). "Almost every aspect of the debates - where they will be held, who asks the questions, times for responses and rebuttals, whether the candidates may directly engage each other, who'll be in the audience, the height of the podiums..." it's all controlled and decided on in advance. The 1st Bush admitted "It's too much show business and too much prompting, too much artificiality, and not really debates. They're rehearsed appearances."


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: dblaney]
    #5123301 -

[T]he President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons.


Congressional authorization

And prisoner, I do stand corrected, Good point

Edited by SourceLimit (12/30/05 03:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: SourceLimit]
    #5123323 -

Indeed, but the Congressional committee concluded that despite all his force and 'preventative measures', we are no safer.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: Konnrade]
    #5123329 -

This entire thing is just another example of americans acting like retards.

People are worried about a threat they think exists, so they pressure their politicians to take care of it. This is something new to the politicians, so they use the moronic obvious options instead of bothering to think up some sort of actual meaningful solution, because in reality they as politicians have more realistic and important things to worry about.

In a nutshell everyone is a dumbass and they're going to keep acting like dumbasses. The fucking-up of our government system that might result from it is just a side-effect.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: Konnrade]
    #5123360 -

Something new? What was the cold war..


Disregaurding my view, this is nothing unprecidented.



http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/12/18/221452.shtml
http://www.fas.org/irp/program/process/echelon.htm
Echelon is out to get you....

Edited by SourceLimit (12/30/05 04:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: SourceLimit]
    #5123412 -

The cold war was a threat that had a geographical face on it. The politicians could just focus on the communist nations and a military defense agaisnt them. The problem with the terrorism thing is that nobody speaks for them, they dont have some sort of nation we can put pressure on to prevent violence, and well nobody is capable of knowing whether violence is even a reasonable threat or what form that it will take on.

The whole nature of thier existence makes them a sort of target that governments seem to find tricky to deal with. And in the end even if we wanted to take the lazy way out and start carpet-bombing... there's no real place that COULD be carpet bombed that would make a lick of progress in doing so. There is no way whatsoever that the goverment can use the threat of MAD against terrorists, it just is not possible.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: Konnrade]
    #5123503 -

Was responding more to the comment of public paranoia, point being, government eavesdropping (with or with out a warrant) is nothing new.

Does that make it right or wrong? No

It is easy, however, to start using it as ammunition against a president someone doesn't agree with. And, perhaps, it is live ammunition (disregarding my opinion). This entire scenario, however, is questionable.

-The story was sat on for a year.

-A book was being released from a former NY times reporter disclosing the information.

-Released immediately before Patriot Act vote

-And, it comes after multiple attempts (failed) by the "left" (to generalize) to directly attack the president (or as they would feel, political enemy)


Edit: being sent to Political discussion board is like sending a post to a slow but certain death.

Edited by SourceLimit (12/30/05 04:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: SourceLimit]
    #5123820 -

Bush has embarressed the US badly w/ this Iraq thing. It will take a good amount of time to recover from this one.

=[


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: theuser]
    #5123862 -

An opinion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush *DELETED* [Re: SourceLimit]
    #5123933 -

~

Edited by sever (07/17/06 03:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: SourceLimit]
    #5123970 -

So, the President thought it was necessary to spend tax dollars using the FBI to monitor groups like PETA and various other non-profits? What about terrorists?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "I got caught doing illegal shit now lets see who squeeled" - Bush [Re: sever]
    #5124026 -

Quote:
When I saw those towers come down, I sighed, prayed, and took a swim. We did not need to go to war over this...



The attack on WTC was also warfare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Surviving the Bush Dictatorship - Martial Law
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
wingnutx 8,126 169 08/23/03 01:48 PM
by wingnutx
* President Bush vs Governor Bush: The Great Debate SquattingMarmot 791 8 08/28/03 02:30 AM
by Cornholio
* Bush to Tell U.N. He Made 'Right Decision' on Iraq
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Zahid 4,468 77 09/24/03 04:56 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Bush Pissed at aCanada's Proposed marijuana decriminal law mjshroomer 2,157 18 05/09/03 07:33 PM
by Prisoner#1
* The George W. Bush "Resum Phred 1,008 9 09/17/03 07:23 AM
by EchoVortex
* Bush's movements and actions on September 11th
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 4,422 71 05/13/03 01:57 PM
by Edame
* Bush Wants $600 Million to Keep Hunting Iraq WMD Zahid 776 7 10/04/03 11:38 AM
by afoaf
* UN on trial and Bush is the judge carbonhoots 750 3 03/04/03 09:48 PM
by Ellis Dee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,569 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.