Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
New Business Forum
    #479587 - 12/04/01 01:57 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I think a new forum should be created; that deals with all aspects of corporations and businesses. Since this website is in all fifty states and international, i think people should speak up for businesses they like or dislike.
Therefore businesses that donate money to this website get business from people who visit this website, only fair for those who do that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: New Business Forum [Re: nugsarenice]
    #479773 - 12/04/01 05:14 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

That's what the vendors forum is for. :smile:

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #481901 - 12/06/01 12:02 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I see what your implying.
But I mean to create a seperate forum of "off topic" business.
The vendor's forum, and it's description, implies businesses dealing with transactions for the cultivation of mushrooms.
I want a forum named Business Forum, and have general output of information. For example: I get fired from my job for smoking weed, I name the business here, and people who visit will avoid it for the same reason I would avoid businesses who have mistreated them for discrimination and racisicm. Empower the people. REpresenT...

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #481911 - 12/06/01 12:15 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

That is truly funny.
Nice idea but good luck getting it to fly.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #481932 - 12/06/01 12:35 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Why is it funny. This could be beneficial for people like myself, and others who own businesses free of discrimination. Who regurally donate money to this website and to my own favorite charities... "lock key projects", "and general green party donations."
Lock Key Projects, involves building solar power and hydroponic farming facilities for people native to non arable locations.
Green Party, wants to raise taxes to pay for it, otherwise i would not belong to it.
Total Cost 250 billion
Feasibility 87% with public knowledge

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
    #495984 - 12/19/01 01:54 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Who is to say you were in fact fired from your job because THC was found in your urine and not something else that you are holding a grudge for and looking to start shit? What if that company was a potential donor to the Shroomery? I dont think they would contribute to a website thats purpose is to counter the spread of false information about entheogens/drugs and then makes a larger issue of one persons gripe whether valid or not. This type of forum would have alot of potential for abuse. There would be alotta responsibility with a forum of this type. It would have to be monitored closely and charges verified before being posted. I just dont think the Shroomery is the place for it.

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies