Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
mAn dressed in red. *DELETED*
    #4623094 -

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: dorkus]
    #4623261 -

"You'll see him in your nightmares,
you'll see him in your dreams
He'll appear out of nowhere but
he ain't what he seems
You'll see him in your head,
on the TV screen
And hey buddy, I'm warning
you to turn it off
He's a ghost, he's a god,
he's a man, he's a guru"


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. *DELETED* [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4623362 -

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: dorkus]
    #4623387 -

"You're one microscopic cog
in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by
his red right hand"

It is "Red Right Hand" by Nick Cage and the Bad Seeds. Your post reminded me of it.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. *DELETED* [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4623412 -

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: dorkus]
    #4623425 -

I'm sure it means something. I doubt we could tell you what. Maybe when the time is ripe you will understand it yourself. It is a meeting that is pending. :mushroom2:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: Icelander]
    #4623482 -

..he is all you'll ever be!"

:wink:


--------------------
Life! = !Life

Life = birthing
Life = dying

!life = death <-> birth = life!
--------------------
:frown: !LIVE! :smile:
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: dorkus]
    #4623489 -

If you read the lyrics they are menacing, but the character really is described doing nothing outrageous...it is just made to sound menacing.

"Nick Cave the Bad Seeds---Red Right Hand

Take a litle walk to the edge of town
Go across the tracks
Where the viaduct looms,
like a bird of doom
As it shifts and cracks
Where secrets lie in the border fires,
in the humming wires
Hey man, you know
you're never coming back
Past the square, past the bridge,
past the mills, past the stacks
On a gathering storm comes
a tall handsome man
In a dusty black coat with
a red right hand


He'll wrap you in his arms,
tell you that you've been a good boy
He'll rekindle all the dreams
it took you a lifetime to destroy
He'll reach deep into the hole,
heal your shrinking soul
Hey buddy, you know you're
never ever coming back
He's a god, he's a man,
he's a ghost, he's a guru
They're whispering his name
through this disappearing land
But hidden in his coat
is a red right hand


You ain't got no money?
He'll get you some
You ain't got no car? He'll get you one
You ain't got no self-respect,
you feel like an insect
Well don't you worry buddy,
cause here he comes
Through the ghettos and the barrio
and the bowery and the slum
A shadow is cast wherever he stands
Stacks of green paper in his
red right hand


(Organ solo)


You'll see him in your nightmares,
you'll see him in your dreams
He'll appear out of nowhere but
he ain't what he seems
You'll see him in your head,
on the TV screen
And hey buddy, I'm warning
you to turn it off
He's a ghost, he's a god,
he's a man, he's a guru
You're one microscopic cog
in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by
his red right hand"


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4624483 -

Red usually represents aggression, anger or something important. A male usually represents the leadership aspect that is assertive and confident. I think that man is trying to warn you of something.

Perhaps you should just ask him next time you eat fungus.


--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. *DELETED* [Re: Fospher]
    #4624491 -

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by dr_mandelbrot (09/06/05 02:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: dorkus]
    #4624656 -

while meditating on acid i experienced of this holographic demon looking guy screaming as what I could only describe as pure energy shooting upwards from his gaping mouth and the rest of his body. maybe hes related to your red man? :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: dorkus]
    #4624664 -

Quote:
I'm not sure I'll ever dose again.



LOL. I hear ya' Brutha!!


--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

 
"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: dorkus]
    #4625211 -

Learn that there need not be meaning for everything.

The mushroom taught me this.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: dorkus]
    #4626170 -

"I'm not sure I'll ever dose again."

Do what you deem right, but while hallucinations can have symbolic meaning, they do not have material reality...unless you make them so with your actions. After tripping Many hundreds of time, I have never been assaulted by an entity of any sort...unless you count the time I was approached by a slobbering and sobbing, though friendly, drunk...which was creepy. The only signifigance that exists is in your own mind. If you are being aggravated by personal issues...which I can empathize with because of my history, then this may be a heads up to solve or get help for some of those problems. Don't listen to much of the hocus pocus bullshit about ghosts and demons you read here. The ghosts and demons reside in the mind of the individual and only you can give them power. These same ghosts and demons are also potential allies in the quest for power and freedom.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4626446 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: Icelander]
    #4626700 -

i would, if i were you, dose again, and then talk to the man. Maybe he is trying to get your attention.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. *DELETED* [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4627174 -

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: dorkus]
    #4627263 -

dr_mandelbrot said:
On my deepest trip I experienced what seemed to be communication with the Mushroom (or some hidden aspect of myself). During the start of this trip I constantly saw this red "man" waving his arms in the air, down in the left corner of my field of vision. The whole being was red. Can't remember more details though, the world was storming. I saw this dude in my left peripheral vision at least two trips. The trip after I experienced some a couple of really tall sky-high lizards laughing and loving.

I was wondering if anyone knows what he represents? Is it some archetypical figure?

I'm grateful for any input.



I used to have a corny red grandpa-sweater....um, that's not really related........and it's non of your damn bussines anyway!!!!!!


--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. [Re: dorkus]
    #4627327 -

When I first started tripping I started having intense feelings of anxiety when I wasn't tripping. My heart would race, my breathing would become difficult, I would also be paranoid, and feel intense fear. This happened when I was sober. When I tripped everything was great. I had been tripping very frequently (twice or three times a week...you know double the dose two days after the first trip and wait five days until the next) and heavily for about a year. One day I realized that the frequency and intensity of the trips naturally created stress...which I had no outlet for because I was tripping constantly. This was manifesting itself as free floating anxiety when I was sober causing panic attacks. I lessened the frequency a bit (to once a week) and made sure to pursue other interests while sober...and exercise to give the stress a natural outlet and the problem vanished the first week. At first I thought I was driving myself crazy and was very shaken from the attacks. This is not what you describe, but it is a similar type thing, and a curious story.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mAn dressed in red. *DELETED* [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4627404 -

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Everyone is becoming archetypes.
( 1 2 all )
leery11 2,847 25 07/06/06 12:12 PM
by kotik
* Any Experience with the Archetypal World ? Earth_Droid 1,168 7 01/24/03 01:38 PM
by Adamist
* Anima / Animus archetypes vs "shadow"? kotik 2,571 6 06/08/06 01:28 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Archetypes, Astrology, and Synchronicity... Adamist 1,161 3 07/10/04 01:29 PM
by ekomstop
* Can someone recommend a book on Jung's Archetypes? MOTH 1,911 11 07/06/06 08:31 AM
by kotik
* Archetype discussion? wery67564 2,202 10 04/06/06 10:15 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* When Nothing Catastrophic Occurs in 2012
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,756 31 04/21/04 06:27 PM
by faelr
* People as Archetypes? (yet another personal yet philosophical diatribe about moving)
( 1 2 all )
NiamhNyx 2,754 26 06/19/07 06:01 PM
by MushroomTrip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,569 topic views. 1 members, 36 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.