Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinejaneyjanejane
Stranger
Mushroom/Ecstasy/Mescaline Interactions with combo of Lithium & Lamictal
    #4596918 - 08/29/05 09:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I take 600mg or Lithium (which I understand to be a low dose) and 150mg of Lamictal. I'm not Bi-polar, but I have chronic depression and I just haven't had any luck with the SSRIs.

I hear much conflicting information combining lithium and psychedelics (or lithium and anything else) - from horror to great to ineffective.

With mushrooms in the past, I've been on Zoloft, Wellbutrin, and Effexor (each at different times) and have had no problems whatsoever. Now that it's different I want to be careful. I'm planning to just start very slowly and see what happens, but I wanted to post and see if other people had experiences to share and what the specific context was, be it good or bad.

I've never done mescaline but wanted to try it this year. How would I judge the possible effects? By comparing it to the combo of Lithium & LSD?

Lastly, while on SSRIs I didn't dream of messing with ecstasy, but I'm wondering about it now. It still seems like a bad idea, but I miss it so.

I've been hunting high and low on the web, on Erowid, etc. But if you have any links I should check out let me know.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineClusterOne
Stranger
Re: Mushroom/Ecstasy/Mescaline Interactions with combo of Lithium & Lamictal [Re: janeyjanejane]
    #4730270 - 09/29/05 08:08 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Lithium is a strange one because I think its not really a "drug" in the true sense of the word, but rather a natural element and has a strange mode of action --(someone correct me if i'm wrong on that btw).
For safety's sake you can never be too sure though - I hope someone can clarify the deal w/ tryptamines and this medication for you..
What I am sure about though is that with 175mg of Lamictal daily (bi-polar) I haven't had any problems or strange interactions with any of these: Mushrooms, Mescaline, MDMA, DOM, DXM.
Hopefully that helps somewhat!

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Mushroom/Ecstasy/Mescaline Interactions with combo of Lithium & Lamictal [Re: ClusterOne]
    #7268637 - 08/06/07 11:16 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry to dredge this post up from the grave, but I am on the same meds and have this same question. Does anyone have any insight here?

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Offlineleira7
Stranger
Re: Mushroom/Ecstasy/Mescaline Interactions with combo of Lithium & Lamictal [Re: janeyjanejane]
    #15568647 - 12/24/11 09:39 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I have recently enjoyed consuming lithium with magic mushrooms, amanita muscaria. The results were amazing, I had so much energy, almost like I was being charged by a battery. I was doing yoga effortlessly, stretching beyond belief, I recommend ingesting amanita and taking lithium. It might be even more effective to drink your urine afterwards as both the lithium and muscimol is flushed out through the kidneys.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate