Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Lost it all... DB is dead...
    #459085 -

OK - After a month of hard and diligent work.... $150.00 of cow poop has fallen victim to green mold.
I have these fully colonized tubs of DB dung with little green bubbles all over the tops of them.
I dont know what to do - - I dont know if I should tell this to Ryche or not (b/c I know in the end, i screwed up somewhere)...
Maybe i could just dump the dung in the garden?? Shit, i dont know...
Any ideas?? Was this just a waste of money or can i somehow save it??
Thanks..


--------------------
There is the theory of the Mobius Strip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost it all... DB is dead... [Re: Proteus]
    #459102 -

Sorry to hear of you loss. There's no saving that buddy. It is doomed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost it all... DB is dead... [Re: Proteus]
    #459158 -

Dude..... I'm so sorry..... That just sucks... How many hours of your own time do you think that you invested?


--------------------
If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
..........................................
http://www.Mycotopia.net
..........................................

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost it all... DB is dead... [Re: NewbieShroomer]
    #459164 -

NewbieShroomer- -
I have a nice log here somewhere where I chronicled all my progress with the kit (serach: DB Kit growing log)..
I spent a pretty good amount of time in it all. I dont know how many waking man-hours were involved since so much of the process is simply leaving the babies alone in the dark! But I would guess maybe a good 8 hours all totaled up (cleaning, sterilizing, innoculating.... bla bla bla).. If you add research time into this equation - then I would say I've spent weeks on the project!


--------------------
There is the theory of the Mobius Strip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost it all... DB is dead... [Re: Proteus]
    #459167 -


proteus,

If you have nothing to lose try removing the top layer and casing with the Stamets mix list on this site or another casing mixture.

And "$150 worth of cow poop"? Damn. what did you do, but a ton? Arounf here they'll help you load a trailer full for free.

Shaker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost it all... DB is dead... [Re: Shaker]
    #459176 -

Hi shaker -
Nice to meet ya -
Could you shed some light on the Stamet's Mix for me? Is that like the 50/50 mix? Yeah - I'm thinkg that b/c there is so much colonized dung, that not all of it can be a total loss - I just need to get it out and aybe put into something new..
Are you suggesting the same and maybe casing it with something? That sounds like a worthwhile chance to take...

Oh - And the high price is what the hawks eye charges for their special dung - I was sure that it would work for me.

Live and learn, eh?


--------------------
There is the theory of the Mobius Strip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost it all... DB is dead... [Re: Proteus]
    #459233 -

HEy all,
I just wanted to tell all that Ryche is a very understanding businessperson.
He emailed me personally with his condolences and we came to very fair settlement regarding the matter. I wont divulge the details.. but suffice it to say:
The Hawk's Eye is legit business with outstanding customer service.

Thanks.


--------------------
There is the theory of the Mobius Strip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: to all the owners of db kit Ryche HawkV 2,479 17 05/03/01 01:41 PM
by Prellgott
* DB kit in progress
( 1 2 3 all )
DanDanTheShroomMan 6,372 46 06/28/01 06:38 AM
by Learyfan
* DB kit bust Weardo 1,478 7 07/13/01 04:53 PM
by badjessejames
* Deadly myceliuminfections + AWESOME GROW!!! Shampioenier 928 3 05/29/06 09:41 AM
by toole
* The new stamets book
( 1 2 all )
MikeOLogical 1,997 28 10/05/05 08:52 AM
by Tsinaglou
* ?'s about the DB kit or an alternative nestafy 1,327 5 05/24/01 07:40 PM
by shorty
* potency lost through generations?
( 1 2 all )
largosnook 3,862 35 11/05/04 10:42 PM
by derx
* DB 10 LB KIT QUESTION Wisdom to gain 1,357 9 07/22/01 10:18 PM
by badjessejames

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,040 topic views. 5 members, 70 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.