Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
Salvia Experience Report - 4th Time: UTTERLY WONDERFUL
    #4565830 - 08/22/05 06:14 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

My first Salvia experience had been very mild, a tweaking of my flesh and slight disassociation.

My second was terrifying, with a feeling of being told that my life had been a joke played on me, a television show I watch that I had confused with reality, I was sewn into everything I saw before me, becoming a membrane between two worlds, too far from the paradise rainforest I could hear behind me and unable to get back to the strangely familiar one before me, which kept rotating when I tried to move towards it.

My wife had a beautiful breakthrough - I've posted the report on this message board, check it out.

My third was visually identical to the second! Only I soon sussed what was happening, and though unnerved was not scared. In fact overcoming and dealing with what had been the most frightening experience in my life was an achievement in itself.

I knew a "pinch" was clearly not enough and after buying a lovely big bong, an eye mask to block out this world, and relocating the experiment from the living room to the bedroom I was prepared to take a much larger dose of 10x extract.

I was very nervous and am (I think rightfully so) very proud that I managed to find the nerve to go through with my fourth attempt, the day after the third.

I am so glad that I did???????.

Sitting in the centre of the bed, bong in my lap I took deep breaths and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this!" Amy was very reassuring as, at my request we sat chatting for a short while. All of a sudden I bit the bullet and did it; I burned the fuck out of the two-thirds full bowl, inhaled the lot, flipped the mask down onto my eyes and lay back on the bed.

According to Amy, although I have no recollection of the following:

After I exhaled I started playing with my fingers slowly and breathing shallowly, but nowhere near as fast as the previous time. Really slowly, I moved my left hand up my body and when it was level with my shoulder it flopped out and down onto the bed. I stretched out my right arm, pointing the finger, and swung it across, sweeping slowly until it was on the bed.

I slowly brought my arms back across my chest, crossing them so my hands were on opposite shoulders. I brought my elbows up so that my arms were up to just above my forehead. Amy said it was like I was taking off/shedding/removing something/climbing out of my body. My arms slowly drifted back to my sides/on my stomach and I lay still for a while. Occasionally my feet would twitch, like I was clicking my heels together, every now and then, my knees joined in. I briefly lifted up my eye mask, peeked out and then put it back on.

After five minutes, starting in my feet, I had a vibration reverberate up my body and when it got to my face I burst out laughing, saying, "That's so funny. Thank you, thank you, thank you for showing me". I became quiet again for a while which was occasionally broken up with brief periods of laughing. After a longer moment of stillness I whispered something inaudibly, Amy gently asked "What?" I whispered a little louder, "I've taken something", Amy whispered back, "Yes, Salvia". I inaudibly whispered something else, but didn't respond when Amy asked me to repeat it.

After ten minutes I took the mask off.

From my point of view:

Holding my breath I waited. As it started to hit me I realised that each successive experience had left me with a greater awareness and memory of how the onset feels. Like having my spirit massaged, ebbing in, rippling through my body and entire being. I again had the feeling that I was truly waking up completely for the first time, the sun was rising on my soul for the first time. I understood how our reality, of the flesh, is harsh and plastic as opposed to this spirit-like realm I was just outside of, which I sensed was truer to the actual nature of how things really are.

I realised that despite being in a different room to my previous experiences I was starting to get the sensation that had felt creepy and disturbing before. However, I now knew that it was simply that it was "foreign"/"alien". I later related it to how after the first few mushrooms trips, once you recognise that the feeling of the "intelligence"/"energy" you come into contact with is benign it's alieness is exotic rather than creepy.

I suddenly discovered that when recounting the last two experiences I'd completely forgotten about something so astounding I cannot believe I couild have forgotten it. A crowd of male and female figures dressed as clowns/elves/gnomes/circus performers emerged just on the edge of my awareness. It was like they had peeled back a corner in my minds eye and had popped up to (telepathically) tell me "Hurry up, come on!" in a totally excited mood of jubilation, their arms spinning like cartwheels beckoning me to follow them. I have a vague memory of an attractive, in a earthy way, blonde woman amongst them shyly giving me the eye.

They related to me that the last couple of times "I'd got it all wrong", they were merely trying get me to come and join their "show" (I had the connotation that they meant to dance with them), which was just a different "show" (the connotation was: like a TV show) to the one I was usually in. Here I peeked out from under the facemask to see what they meant by my usual show, seeing and accepting my normal reality as just that. This I related very much to the idea of the cosmic joke, that life really is, in a cosmic sense, as much an imitation of the real thing as a television programme is to everyday reality. "See, that's just a different show" they expressed. They also "told" me that previously when they tried to "peel me, like a sticker/label, from this reality" I had been stuck to it with the strongest glue and, I intuitively knew that by this they meant that I had needed to take a larger dose.

I felt a beam of energy advance out from my third eye and once it seemed to stretch out to infinity it split into a "V" shape, it's apex at my brow, widening with a measured pace. The lines of the "V" were like lines of perspective, only they were wiggly and undulating. It reminds me of the painting "Dying" by Alex Grey, only a much softer image than his intense, freaky LSD style.

Then my spirit passed out of my body through my third eye and moved towards and into the area opening up!

I was crouched in an indefineable space and the lines of the "V" transformed into the outlines of brown organic shapes, like trees with few branches and no leaves. I marveled at how clever and beautiful this was. First there were two significant shapes that I thought of as authority figures, there was a strong connotation of them being like parents. I briefly considered that they might be judging me, but then they morphed into a semi circular crowd of people who were all, from head to foot, a dark fleshy colour. I could simultaneously see them from my crouched angle and from above, with a tapering perspective so that their heads, which were leaning down and looking at me, looked huge. The gap in the centre of their heads was in line with my third eye, the third eye that was on my body that was behind me lying on the bed.

The crowd, comprising of male and female figures, again, (although it was more that I sensed this than saw the delineation), kept calling and hurrying more and more people into the room, they were entering through a cartoony door with a strong yellow light emanating from beyond it. The last person to enter leant in and looked at me announcing with excitement "Look, it's him!" I was filled with their sense of celebration and warm welcoming, I felt such relief and it was hysterically funny! They got me to my feet, I think, and were patting me on the back, letting me know how good it was to see me, that I'd finally made it there to join my peers. I was definitely told that I was one of them and more than welcome. I felt so overwhelmingly grateful and repeatedly thanked them.

I then had the sense that I was stood in a garden, I really recall the image of a white fence, as I came to see that I was connected to it, the wood stretching out from my spread arms (I specifically noticed this on the right), but it was all starting to fade, I knew I was slipping back, although I had no consideration as to what to. Two children, a boy and a girl, were calling me, wanting me to come and play games with them. In line with the row of the fence stretching out before me, the "V" shape was closing and being visible in my eye line. I let the children know that I'd play some other time, that I'd promised this other girl (meaning my wife) that I'd play with her. The last thing I saw of this other realm, and this was incredibly vivid, to my left, just above my eye line, behind the white fence (meaning that I was now outside the garden) a running shoe on a piece of decking with grass sticking up around it.

The transition back was incredibly smooth, like a seamless segue/crossfade between songs. Still feeling the pull of this other world, I sat up and started to talk to Amy, whilst also still saying goodbye to the children, checking that it was okay that I couldn't play games with them just now and would be back some other time. I had to explain to Amy at one point that I hadn't been talking to her but to the two children. Even though my memory of my everyday reality had not entirely returned I started trying to explain to Amy what I had just experienced, it of course made no sense whatsoever to her. As my memory returned I found it amusing that I had initially not really known why I was explaining what had happened. As it dawned on me what I had been doing I stopped with a big dope grin on my face understanding the full implications of what had just happened. I had been elsewhere; I had left my body - what the hell had really just happened?

The world has seemed so much more transitory and beautiful since. Although I absolutely need a break from Salvia for a short while, it really gives you an energised buzz and I need to get some regular sleep!

THANK YOU SALVIA!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Salvia Experience Report - 4th Time: UTTERLY WONDERFUL [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #4568264 - 08/22/05 11:06 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

whoa! that's an absolutely amazing trip. It makes me hesitant to try Salvia again since I just barely started to leave my body when I freaked out so bad and fought the trip away.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Salvia Experience Report - 4th Time: UTTERLY WONDERFUL [Re: leery11]
    #4574229 - 08/24/05 11:08 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Astounding breakthrough!

Getting ballsy with the dose really paid off for you...I think I'm about to follow suit.

You were on salvia alone for that experience? Did the eyemask help block out distraction?

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Experience Report - 4th Time: UTTERLY WONDERFUL [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4574602 - 08/24/05 01:37 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

circus performers freak me out.

why when i trip do i see gnomes, clowns etc....

fucking pikeys.

OfflineSketchyTX05
Beginner to theJourney

Loc: Inside my head
    #4574692 - 08/24/05 02:05 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

What an amazing report. I want to thank you for sharing it with us. I feel very comfortable after your very interesting, and very well written report.

InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Experience Report - 4th Time: UTTERLY WONDERFUL [Re: SketchyTX05]
    #4574708 - 08/24/05 02:11 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

what he said too....BUT im still not convinced about this salvia stuff it seems a bit rough, i open minded but dont want to lose my mind forever, this stuff seems like when i turn 75 i might go nuts or something.

but maybe i should follow my signature!

OfflineSketchyTX05
Beginner to theJourney

Loc: Inside my head
Re: Salvia Experience Report - 4th Time: UTTERLY WONDERFUL [Re: Chronic7]
    #4574752 - 08/24/05 02:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Chronic, are you worried about physical health? Salvia has not been shown to cause physical harm to the body by itself. The worst case you're looking at is that you are going to be tripping and learning so hard that you might get up and fall over furniture or bump your noggin.

Want to eliminate that? Have a sitter!

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Salvia Experience Report - 4th Time: UTTERLY WONDERFUL [Re: SketchyTX05]
    #4576753 - 08/24/05 11:30 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Salvia is probably better for elderly people.

Seeing as how they seem to be more spiritual, less fearing of death, and have more wisdom...they may get more from the experience.

...as long as they don't get a heart attack or something.

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
    #4577774 - 08/25/05 04:34 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LazyCrash said:
You were on salvia alone for that experience? Did the eyemask help block out distraction?

Yup just salvia and the eye mask really helped.

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports