Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedmc_illz
Modest Newcomer
Loc: Suburbia
My Salvia Experiences......Missing Something...
    #1376540 - 03/14/03 05:28 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Im a very strong minded individual. I have taken alot of stuff in the past and for the most part, (given a reasonable to high/reasonable dose) I can control myself fairly good.

I have an ounce of salvia in my bedroom. The problem is, its seperated into baggies that im gonna hand out to my friends.

I dont care to try salvia again because whenever I do, I have......extreme persperation episodes where all i wanna do is strip my clothes and stop sweating. The sweat isnt imaginary, its really there and I poor. My friend also had the same reaction, another friend of mine didnt however.

Other than this problem, I can never smoke enough of it, because I get disoriented and.....confused (best word that fits the feelings). Im perfectly "there" and can interract with people, but I cant remember what Im trying to do, or where I put the rest of my bag when Im trying to puff fast to get the effect. I can ussually get to about 4-5 bowls(4-5 hits) before I start sweating and getting confused. I've tried smoking a couple bowls of my 5x and then switching over to plain leaf, in hopes of achieving a more visual and spiritual experience, but.......I take off my shirt, put the bong down and walk around the house and sometimes go outside to cool down.

A simple answer to this is, go buy a higher extract. But....I dont want to spend that much money on something I have yet to be.....impressed with.

The effect sometimes lasts for alittle while, I CRAVE being alone, in a very quiet environment. In the past, when i've started sweating and getting confused and disoriented, I try and close my eyes and relax, but i see no visuals and i just feel the physical/body effects.

Anyone have any thoughts/opinions/suggestions/comments about this?

wrong forum for salvia, but you all seem like a very humble bunch.

=)

--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23682 - Level 4

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleslime_R
The Good Doctor

Re: My Salvia Experiences......Missing Something... [Re: dmc_illz]
    #1376820 - 03/14/03 08:03 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I take off my shirt, put the bong down and walk around the house and sometimes go outside to cool down.

Thats exactly what my friends brother did when we let him hit it. He just stood there for a second looking kinda dazed. After a minute or two he was really sweaty and seemed to be looking for something under the couch, but he didn't know why.

This has also happened to me without the sweating. I would lay everything out to get ready to smoke, hit a bong load, and then get really paranoid about putting everything away really fast (i lived with my parents).

The only thing I find it useful for is getting off of other drugs. I was on percs for about a month due to hand surgery I had. Whenever I felt a little withdrawl I would hit a bat of 20x and it took it away somewhat.

OfflineDull_Machete
-Jarrett-
Loc: PNW
Re: My Salvia Experiences......Missing Something... [Re: slime_R]
    #1376928 - 03/14/03 09:03 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

salvia soo far has just given me a strange pulling feeling and a couple of times the clothes against my skin became extremely irratable

Offlinedmc_illz
Modest Newcomer
Re: My Salvia Experiences......Missing Something... [Re: Dull_Machete]
    #1378386 - 03/15/03 02:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Dull, you mentioned being irratable. I also mentioned my strong craving for being alone, thats because I dont like being around people, they seem to irritate me with their noises and sounds and movement. It all irritates me and i get angry/extremely irritated in their presence, i do my best to keep it to myself, but people IRRITATE the shit out of me when im trippin on salvia, even if im puffin with them.... ;\

My conclusion to this herb, is that without a high extract (something that only takes a couple bowls, which gives you time to smoke enough to get you where you want to be) its too powerful given the time it takes you to smoke 5+ hits of leaf. I and just about everyone else I know, gets stuck between, sobriety and the OBE's many claim happen with a high intoxification level.

End Note: Everytime I smoke salvia leaf, towards the end portion of my episode I swear to myself I will never touch it again, but I always seem to come back to the herb. *shrugs*

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1380773 - 03/16/03 11:54 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I just did Salvia last night and it was great like it always is for me. I have a gram of 10X, which was $30 I think.
The first time I sat in my chair, there were no lights on except for a candle. I loaded 1/16th of a gram into my waterbong (ice cooled). Held a butane lighter above it and sucked it in deep. Held my breath for 30+ seconds and I was gone before I could exhale. I remember feeling like I did in a previous trip. I won't try to explain how it felt because that's impossible. I do know that I got a bit annoyed with my sitter (a sitter is really important to take the bong from my hands).
The second time I did 1/16th gram again. This time there were no lights and I was lying in my bed. Talvin Singh music was playing in the background. I remember becoming one with my bed and my surroundings. I also felt a tingling sensation all over my body. And had intense CEV or OEV (I don't notice much difference with closed or open eyes when I'm trippin hard).

I also came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a bad trip for me on Salvia, because there is no positive or negative feeling. When I'm tripping I don't even know what positive or negative is. It all just IS.
One of my friends did have a bad trip though. He heard objects in the room talking about things that weren't right. But after 30 minutes he was totally ok again.

I think surroundings are really important when you do Salvia. You really need to be alone with one sitter whom you trust. Or no sitter if you are experienced and in a safe place.
I also get hot sometimes, but not with pooring sweat like you describe. Maybe you should open a window before you trip.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
    #1380842 - 03/16/03 12:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

sounds extremely similar to my trips on salvia so far, I think I just haven't smoked enough yet, Is a full bowl of 5x necessary?

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

OfflineTripsterD
Jim Morrison

Loc: Florida
Re: My Salvia Experiences......Missing Something... [Re: KackleDude]
    #1384175 - 03/17/03 01:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I need 30X to av

Offlinedmc_illz
Modest Newcomer
Re: My Salvia Experiences......Missing Something... [Re: TripsterD]
    #1384395 - 03/17/03 02:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

from my experience....one bowl of 5x is hardly enough. Your gonna need to prolly go with the higher extract......30 is a bit much for not so hardcore salvia user, id try 15 if you just wanna experiment.

not to mention....30x is WAAAAAY more expensive than...5x and 15x.

--------------------

OfflineBillowz
Fellow Shaman
    #1384802 - 03/17/03 04:39 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Would they sell this shit at a normal headshop in Canada?

If so would it be shit or actually worth buying?

I know this probably isn't the place to ask but it sounds like there are a bunch who are salvia smart here so...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports