Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Strange Salvia experience
    #1976126 - 10/03/03 12:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I know there are a lot of posts about Salvia right now. But I wanted to share this, because it's such a strange effect.

Yesterday me and two friends used Salvia. I smoked 1/16th gram of 10X in one hit. I had smoked a joint half an hour before that, and had a little ephedra because I was tired. I also used a big torch lighter I just bought.

When the trip began, the whole room symmetrically folded in on itself, in two circles from right to left, and kept doing this. It's hard to explain and not really important. The strange thing was the thought that my trip centered on. I had the feeling that what I was feeling and experiencing was outside of a world that was much more profound than what I was currently in.
But some invisible entity or doorkeeper with whom I was conversing wouldn't let me in untill I comletely lost my ego and could let go. I had to use more Salvia and do it in private, without a sitter.
After that, the effects gradually tapered off and my normal thought slowly started to take over again. The effects lasted longer than normal because I was stoned, I guess.

I'm wondering what I should do now. Because upping the dose and not having a sitter around isn't the advised thing to do. This already was a pretty intense trip, but I still had some sort of ego and a mangled rational thought. On the other hand, I've never had a bad trip on Salvia, and I've never moved around.
Maybe I'll do it with a sitter standing outside the room. If he hears something he can come in.

Just thought I'd share, because I've never read about an experience like this.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

Re: Strange Salvia experience [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1976157 - 10/03/03 12:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You probably don't need a sitter anymore. I've always done it by myself and all I do is sit there and stare into space, physically moving around isn't even an option. I've seen more people react badly when they smoke it around other people than when they do it by themselves. I think all the abstract energy in a group is what triggers bad trips on Salvia. I think a calm, quiet, and dark environment is the best. But you know yourself better than I do so if you feel you need a sitter, definitely have one around just in case! Maybe I'll see you on the other side someday!  :wink: 

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Strange Salvia experience [Re: peruvian spark]
    #1976201 - 10/03/03 12:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

With people around, even when they are completely quiet, I start to think about them. It's like I'm trying to integrate them into my consciousness, which is futile.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#1976436 - 10/03/03 01:28 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

When my friend smoked salvia for his first time, he stared off into space for about 5 minutes, presumably somewhere else entirely, then he suddenly turned his head to the left, and then made a slow arc around. As we came into his field of vision, he made eye contact with us and said "cmon! come with me, hurry!" and tried futily to grab us and bring us wherever he was heading. when he finished his little arc he got a horrified expression on his face and the rest of his trip wasn't good, he says.

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Strange Salvia experience [Re: peruvian spark]
    #1981587 - 10/05/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I've just gotten back from one of my most intense experiences, I think. I did it alone and upped the dosage somewhat. But when I was toking I suddenly had to cough, maybe too much material, so I didn't get it all in. But it didn't seem to matter much, because I tripped really hard, which was strange because after coughing I wasn't expecting much.
I can't say much about the trip, too weird to explain, but it was almost complete egoloss. My whole world felt like it was part of an almost infinitely big fractal.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #1982983 - 10/06/03 01:37 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"As we came into his field of vision, he made eye contact with us and said "cmon! come with me, hurry!" and tried futily to grab us and bring us wherever he was heading."

H.Rider.Haggard has written a few books on a mysterios herb that when burnt will transport the user in to other/past Worlds.
The best/most famous bein', 'Allan And The Ice Gods', in which he and a friend travel back in time to the Stoneage.
I suppose you would class it as Science Fiction but it was written in the 20's i think.

I'm not a fan of smokin' with people as i'm somtimes to concious of the fact that i've got a ridiculos expression of surprise on my face and drool drippin' of my chin.
Kinda' spoils the moment and keeps me 'grounded'.

I do though often have the sensation that i am with others when i smoke and that they are fellow travellers in my mind wanders. This is also the stage when i can be heard to converse with myself, so i'm told.

And CyberBeast, have i commented on your command of English before? You are Dutch, yes?
What a commendable education system.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Strange Salvia experience [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1983193 - 10/06/03 04:30 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, thanks. I'm Dutch yes. My father is Welsh, so that helped a bit.

I think I'm gonna use Salvia in private from now on, except for Salvia joints. They are fun to do with others.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Offlinefloridaboi101
Fiddlestix

Loc: SW Florida
    #1985209 - 10/06/03 09:29 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i didnt think salvia in a joint would burn at a high enough temp which is why a torch lighter and a waterbong are recommended...how well do the joints work?

--------------------
Got weed?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1985570 - 10/06/03 11:24 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I have never been in a situation where I needed a trip-sitter. I feel that having someone else there prevents you from the total immersion in the experience, and prevents a lot of the insight. I have never really had an insightful trip with a friend present. All the trips that I learned something from were by myself. Last night, I smoked a bong-load of Salvia 10x alone in my room with the lights off, and managed to gain some powerful new insight from it. This is because after the trip I had no one to talk to but myself, so I was able to think more deeply and clearly about the meaning of the trip.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Strange Salvia experience [Re: floridaboi101]
    #1985810 - 10/07/03 12:49 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

This is from a previous post:
Quote:

Salvia joints with extract in them (0,35g 10X, the rest weed). It isn't a very efficient way to smoke, because the temp isn't high enough for all the Salvinorin A to release. But it does produce a strange synergistic effect that's unlike being stoned and unlike smoking Salvia pure. It's a very psychedelic and heavy stone, with nice CEV, sometimes slight OEV and a pleasant bodyload.
It doesn't work if you smoke it like a normal joint. You have to take big hits and hold them long. We usually do it with two or three people and pass the joint after each toke. Then holding our breath until we get the joint again (Also a very efficient way of smoking weed). Holding a lighter to the tip of the joint while you toke, also helps.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #1986099 - 10/07/03 04:16 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Welsh? Well that would'nt help your English much then!*

*Joke.

Wales=Mushroom capital of the U.K

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: Strange Salvia experience [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1988154 - 10/07/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I myself have never had problems without using a sitter but that is of course me. Although there was this one time on salvia where i did maybe a little to much and when i came to i knocked over some water, my chair was outside the area i was in, and i also for some reason threw my shirt in the trash. It was a good experience and nothing bad happened expect my shirt is rank from being in the trash with a load of cigerette ash.

But the most important point is, to each his own and you're just goign to have to find that out yourself.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1989002 - 10/08/03 12:56 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

lol I love the title "Strange" Salvia Experience..

no way! it was STRANGE?! :wink:

sorry lol I couldn't resist..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Strange Salvia experience [Re: Strumpling]
    #1990392 - 10/08/03 02:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've had a similar experience.

I had a choice to let the ego go fully or not but I clung on in fear even tho I had glimpses of complete ego loss.

--------------------

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery
Re: Strange Salvia experience [Re: Ego Death]
    #1997602 - 10/10/03 02:28 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Has anyone else seen shadow-like entities while on it?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds